1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What TV Show is Better?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by onceaking, Oct 6, 2019.

Tags:

What is better?

1. American Dad!

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Family Guy

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Don't know

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

American Dad! or Family Guy?

2. Sarutobi

Sarutobi Fapstronaut

Personally I'd choose American Dad as it has got a less random progression to it, contains at least in the episodes I've seen some storytelling and actual plotlines. Family Guy on the other hand is pretty much about fitting as many adult jokes and twisting dialogue out of context as much as possible within airtime.

3. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

Family Guy. You can tell it's where Seth Macfarlane devotes most of his creative energy. He didn't bother to make a 3 episode Star Wars parody of American Dad.

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Of course but I'm not asking about The Simpsons.

5. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

What about south park I loved it till it got dragged so so so much that now everything is abnormal and unpredictable

FX-05 likes this.
  6. I liked American Dad more than Family Guy. I think @Sarutobi summed up accurately differences between the two.

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Both are bad. The Simpsons have been terrible for the last 15 years.

I would say American Dad is less disgusting than Family Guy, so I would say that makes it better.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  8. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

Just watched an episode from the season 17 (of Family Guy, it is) and it was boring af, think it's better to kill it just before it ends up being a complete humourless abortion like South Park and The Simpsons nowadays.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. I only like those shows when im really baked. But i lile family guy more overall.

Mainly bc american dad is basically a musical. I hate when they break out into song, but i do like the show besides that.

Both shows definitely have their unfunny moments though

10. I don't know. Family Guy used to be pretty good to me, but now I think they ruined all of the main characters. I'm not sure how American Dad is doing, though, since I fell off from that show due to other things interesting me, though I think it had better episodes. I also liked most of the characters more and the songs.

In that sense, I'd say I liked American Dad more, but I don't know if I'd still like it now.