1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What type of girl you like to date? Your dream girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Apr 25, 2021.

1. I'm not sure what type of woman is right for me. I'd prefer Roman-Catholic women because I am interested in converting to Roman-Catholicism myself. But there are other types of women I'm interested in.

2. How did you even find one? I've decided to embrace my desire for BBWs and SSBBWS and I'm very interested in meeting some in all honesty.

brassknucks likes this.
  3. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

that's a good question thanks ! i'll put that message there. just to think about it for a moment. i hope the answer won't be "no one".

4. dipesh singh1

dipesh singh1 Fapstronaut

What I do I don't have any preference for girl? As I don't date any girl in my life :(:( And also not encounter with a single girl, hey god please help to get out of this.. Hey I wanna question for my all brother should we date so many woman to find a our objective what we looking in a woman???

silex_jedi likes this.
  5. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

A question I can answer with complete clarity and confidence.

My sort of girl is a girl who's comfortable with how she looks naturally and avoids wearing makeup or nail varnish as a result, for she has no need for such uncivilised things. She wears traditional dresses and behaves in a dignified, respectable manner as befitting a true lady. Appearance-wise she'd be slender but neither skinny/toned (I'm not into living skeletons), or openly fat. I like some softness around the tummy, legs and chest, and she'd also have small, pretty hands and feet. I'm open to different hair colours so long as they're natural and not dyed, but I'd like her hair to be long, soft and voluminous, not thin and straightened with Medieval torture devices as the current fashion seems to be. I'm also a sucker for pale skin (in part because I'm pale myself and I like my Celtic paleness the way it is). Also no tattoos and no piercings beyond a single set of refined earrings.

Personality-wise she'd be kind, gentle, caring, quiet, loving, loyal, hardworking, trustworthy, honest, affectionate, cultured and decently intelligent. She would be able to understand me in a way nobody else does, and likes and respects me just the way I am, and treats me as an equal, as she'd see me as a kindred spirit and appreciates the emotional connection I would have built with her upon our initial meetings (I've already built the beginnings of bonds like this with girls of my type before and I want to feel such a bond again). She would be family-oriented and would both come from a good, respectable family and want to build a good, respectable family of her own alongside me. She would not be interested in loads of money or high status, just someone who respects her as an equal and wants to build a sincere, committed, long-term relationship with her, because that is certainly something I'd be willing to build with her.

I also want her to be a virgin who has been saving herself until she meets someone she can properly give herself to, because it would prove her immunity to filthy hookup culture and show that she respects herself and her wishes (and also as a virgin myself I want to exchange my virginity with a girl who will appreciate it as much as I'd appreciate hers, and don't want my first time to be another notch on a slut's bedpost).

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    Coak Hakola likes this.
  6. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

This is a great list. You might be waiting a while but when she comes into your life it will be worth it. Of course that will only happen if you yourself are a high quality, high value man but I think you understand that already.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  7. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

Interesting how most of the posters here want similar things as pertains to character: femininity, softness, honesty, respectability.

Seems like the opposite of characteristics that a lot of feminists want women to have: dominance, toughness, lie whenever you feel it will help you beat the "patriarchy", and show yourself to be as big of a rule-breaker as possible because that's what real women do. Ok, sure...you do that ladies. To each their own. But you're not going to change what men are attracted to on average at the end of the day.

8. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

this question has two answer for me

1 okay so this one really came as a revelation the other day to me, and i can't forget it. if i had to describe her looks/(style as far as cloths are concerned), this is weird to say, but i think, she would be the personification of a comfortable sofa or bed... i would not say fat, i'd say firm... i like hugs, i like feeling the physical feedback of somebody's body... i like long hair so much as well.

2 the personality, i have no idea, right now. people and human relations are my smallest priority at the moment. i am trying to not mess up what's already there, build a strong base, upon truth. i have spent the last five months trying to sort what's my responsibility. i don't know what i should want from her, if she exists, that's my five months old question.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  9. a chick who's super loyal and just as insane as me

silex_jedi and Vanquisher12 like this.
  10. Sylveon389

Sylveon389 Fapstronaut

I don't want the ugliest, ugliest, ugliest girl with the ugliest smile with big breasts. That was the idea I've had 10 years ago and it has changed slightly but more or less I'm stuck with the same idea for a girlfriend. The best idea would be the opposite of what I think about.

silex_jedi likes this.
  11. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

okay it seems i have an answer. if we can touch each other while having meaningful conversations about life (or litterally by touching one another)...

12. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

I am realistic, I am looking for some one like me, but a woman, I am educated, loyal, morals are important, not fat not skinny, same ethnicity, same culture, average looking, so this is what I am looking for. I cant expect a hot and sexy woman to fall for me because I am average so that why I look for average, got to be realistic.

silex_jedi likes this.
  13. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

In her 30's, redhead or blonde with grey eyes, intelligent, tall but not taller then me, athletic body, sweet yet serious, extraverted, simple minded and humble with a hidden passionate desire for sex.

silex_jedi likes this.
  14. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

how tall are you ?

15. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

173/5'8

silex_jedi likes this.
  16. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

that's approximatively 92% of the girls that match the rest of the description... yes, i checked the statistics. guilty pleasure of mine.

17. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Yeah but I can't get any of those women because of various of reasons even though I'm a sporty and sweet guy :(

silex_jedi likes this.
  18. Not so sure, when I look at a girl it's only one thing for me. How to figure out what her likes and dislikes are. Who she is, what moves her. Once I figure that out, mold myself into that which pleases her. focus is entirely on her over my own needs. Maybe I don't have any specific I look in a woman, but that means I'm extremely unreliable and unworthy of commitment. It's only a matter of minute I gravitate to a new, better, nicer looking female. I'm pretty sure this is me.

If anybody could settle, it has to be a chaste, entirely virtuous, feminine who'll allow me to grow in my masculinity and better myself as I steadily learn responsibility, joy of providing, growing up, and all that. But who cares, these women want what they want, go to hell with your needs as a man. So, yeah.

PS: Just wanna add, I'm strictly talking girls 23 and below. I don't do anything above that. Post that can't really tell where she's been.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2021
  19. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

I'd like a feminine, supportive girl with a kind, innocent heart.

She is honest and simple. She has an innocent, lovely face. An educated girl who understands me. Is into reading books.

She wears classy clothes, simple but elegant. She values herself. Has talents, could be singing, cooking, painting or etc.

Vanquisher12 likes this.