1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Sardonic

Sardonic Fapstronaut

I probably should be playing God of War, but right now I'm trying to get some PS+ games done; King Oddball, Rayman Legends, Beyond and mainly Mad Max.

pankeas likes this.
  2. pankeas

pankeas Fapstronaut

You gotta play God of War, its one of the best games I have ever played! I played Rayman Legends on my Vita and I liked it, Mad Max is a vastly underrated game that a lot of people slept on.

Sardonic likes this.
  3. yeah digimon world1 hah on playstation, also a handful of the gameboy digimon games were pretty great.

4. at the moment playing LOTR shadow of mordor when ever my little man is sleeping and i am not watching altered carbon.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  5. Hah, I can relate to this. Not only have I been jumpscared a few times in that game, but there have been times I just wouldn't mine in dark caves.

That game is so... oddly atmospheric.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

MAN FILTH!

7. Days Gone looks sick, very promising.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. I wish to god they would make a sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day. Fucking bullshit Microsoft bought out Rare and released that disaster of a remake. Goddamn them for that. I remember seeing it for Xbox and that's the sole reason I got an Xbox. Imagine the disappointment when I played it. God awful.

LEPAGE likes this.
  9. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

I'm playing A Way Out with my hommie when we're available, very good game, very cinematic. I'm also 100%ing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, fun and challenging game

Taylor25 likes this.
  10. mack_blanta22

mack_blanta22 Fapstronaut

Dragon Ball FighterZ
    Destiny
    WWII
    UNO

11. Dude, I downloaded that game because it was free with PS Plus. Pardon my language, but holy goddamn fuck. That shit was so hard. I mean, I guess it's not that hard if you're actually patient, but I'm definitely not patient. I want to go and kick some ass like in God of War, not slash once, step back, bide my time and repeat. Once you get multiple enemies coming at you, you're fucked. At least I was. Talk about angry.

12. Regent

Regent Fapstronaut

Stardew Valley
    I think I might be addicted....

13. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Black ops 4 zombies baby soon!!!

14. Yourfriend096

Yourfriend096 Fapstronaut

Zelda: Botw and Stardew Valley on switch. Been losing interest in games more and more though.

15. Currently Nier Automata, trying to finish the last of the trophies and just need the last bloody ending!

Taylor25 likes this.
  16. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

17. FancyCoolDude

FancyCoolDude Fapstronaut

Killing Floor 2

Amazing gun play and satisfying mayhem, also variety in weapons. Can't recommend it enough, everyone should try it!

18. I got myself a Nintendo Switch earlier this afternoon and I'm playing Hyrule Warriors. Awesome Zelda game so far!

Jen@8675309 likes this.
  19. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Playing. . .
    Difficulty level 9999, way more difficult than cuphead.

20. Regent

Regent Fapstronaut

odin sphere, so repetitive....

GigglingTrout likes this.