What would be the solution for feeling of tiredness/sleepiness on afternoon, especially after lunch?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Uni_boy22, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Uni_boy22

Uni_boy22 Fapstronaut

What would you do , when you feel fatigue on afternoon, but you also want to focus on some tasks at the same time?

ICE :D likes this.
  2. DohnJoe

DohnJoe Fapstronaut

For me, I only feel that way when I am eating unhealthy foods, not getting enough sleep, and/or not exercising enough. If I were lacking in any of these areas, thats where I would place my focus and improve myself in that area.

Reborn16, ICE :D and Uni_boy22 like this.
  3. How much coffee do you drink?

ICE :D and Uni_boy22 like this.
  4. Eat a lighter lunch or try fasting from breakfast till dinner time.

5. Uni_boy22

Uni_boy22 Fapstronaut

I don't drink coffee

6. Then maybe you can watch your sugars and carbs.

Or just accept that you feel a bit fatigue.
    If it's possible, have some fresh air for a short while?

Uni_boy22 and ICE :D like this.
  7. i usually take naps. nothing too crazy, just a 5-20mins nap. go to the toilet and wash ur face after waking up, DON'T SLEEP MORE THAN THAT, YOU MUST GET UP.

i'm not sure if taking power naps will help you or not, it does work for me though. you should do some experiments bro.

Uni_boy22 likes this.
  8. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

If I have a full day of study (3 hour class in morning, 3 hours in afternoon) I found concentration and energy levels were a challenge.

By accident I found having a lighter lunch with more greens and little-to-no meat helped me a lot. I would also keep up the water and have a reasonably healthy snack ready just in case I needed a boost later on.

Other than that, yeah the usual sleep and exercise routine, diet in general, not using screens right before bed.

Uni_boy22 and ICE :D like this.
  9. Uni_boy22

Uni_boy22 Fapstronaut

Ya, I am trying it for the past three days, let's see how would it go

10. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

This is what I do as well. Started it in college and it helps a lot.

ICE :D and Uni_boy22 like this.
  11. Lizards Mousqette

Lizards Mousqette Fapstronaut

I agree with all the people saying lighter lunch. I have been getting light lunches and only eating half. I function much better when I’m not weighed down with food.

Fasting also increases my concentration in general. I perform tasks much better when I’m on an empty stomach, so long as it’s not too empty.

12. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

Take a 20 minute power nap, sometimes it gives you energy sometimes it makes you feel more tired, depends on the time really