What would you do if you were me?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sqezzer345, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Sqezzer345

Sqezzer345 New Fapstronaut

Hello all, I recently began a so to speak little story with a girl with whom I have known long enough, but we previously have not communicated. We studied at the same school, but we started communicating only four years later. At first, I was not even serious about this story, because I would not have thought that I would communicate with her. So now I understand that we have communication, although not constant (we do not communicate every day) because I work and most of my free time goes to work. We can correspond with her once every two days, in the evening if we are lucky.
    For her I see and understand that most likely she is ready to develop this story with me as once she even offered to take us for a walk, I neutrally agreed to say when there was time, and we met in about 2 weeks, had a drink and just talked and spent time together well.
    But I can not understand myself and my feelings, as I both would like to do something with her, but on the other hand, knowing myself I can burn out quickly, and I think that maybe it's not worth it to start anything?
    How would you act in my place?

2. DukeNukem

DukeNukem Fapstronaut

I would rip your spine out