1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's better?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by spiderboy, Mar 2, 2017.

1. spiderboy

spiderboy Fapstronaut

Hello. I have stopped P and M and I am thinking where to go further in order to improve myself. Is trying to have sex with a girl that I only feel a temporary attraction for better then not having any sexual activity at all? Or maybe none of them would be good for me?

Or let me put it in another way: is having a friend with benefits or hook-ups better than total abstinence?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

How are you planning to improve yourself by sleeping around?

3. spiderboy

spiderboy Fapstronaut

Well, this is my question. I am giving up M and P and I'm asking if the real thing would help me or not.

4. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Yeah, what I wanted to imply is that if you want to fuck someone, you can go and do this, but this won't improve your worth as a human being. And, unless you're still a virgin (may be), it won't help your recovery as well. (And if you're still a virgin I'd say you should wait for someone you love.) So... do it if you like, but don't tell yourself that it's for any sort of a higher purpose. You can become addicted to sex as well.

5. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

My advice is to do what you want to do most and what will be most beneficial for your future. It is my personal belief that sex should be saved only for someone you are certain you love and care about, and they feel the same about you. Being patient as well as initiating this type of relationship is what will provide you the most sexual fufillment.