1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

what's going on with me

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ShaolinMonk, Apr 9, 2021.

1. ShaolinMonk

ShaolinMonk Fapstronaut

I don't know what's going on with me but today I feel very emotional, lonely and depressed. I cry very rarely but it's third time today when I am just about to cry. I did read that prince Philip has died today. I started reading about the royal family and its history, I was looking at the photos when they were young and it made me reflecting about my life.. I am lonely, I'm 27 and I've never had girlfriend.. I realized that life quickly passes away. I'm afraid that I'll never meet a woman which who I could spend rest of my life. I know that I'm acting like an emotional little girl, I don't know why.

Today is my 17th day of nofap.

2. Well I think your feeling nostalgia and realizing time going by quick.

3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Go out into the world and start talking to people and get some hobbies and a life. Never know who you will meet, but if you stay inside your house you are guaranteed to meet no one.

ShaolinMonk likes this.
  4. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I think we've all been there at some point or another. Stay strong buddy.

ShaolinMonk and brassknucks like this.
  5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

THE KING IS DEATH!?!

6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Yeah Prince Phillip died. All the local radio stations started blasting sad ballads from the mid 2000's, which I found especially baffling.

7. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Welp, he had a good run.

8. I guess you call it life.

9. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

10. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

Yea that was fucked...blasted some DMX songs and gave it 110% during my workout today in honor of him. He was a talented artist that produced amazing music.

sam30 and brassknucks like this.
  11. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Really no way?

12. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Real
    Legend..can’t believe these two years it has taken a lot of good people away :(

13. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I have realise life is too short. Should enjoy life
    More and not hold grudges

goodnice 2.0 and Candun like this.
  14. iwantolearn23

iwantolearn23 Fapstronaut

Good news! You are recovering. You are going through a flatline stage. PMO destroyed your heart and emotions. You are getting concious about your life and surrounding. Your emotions are getting back. You will start to make human connections instead of pmo on screen. Good luck!

ShaolinMonk and sam30 like this.
  15. dang thats brutal and sad and quite true.

16. thats an eye opening for me. thank you:)

17. Changeforthebest

Changeforthebest Fapstronaut

I’ve always been checking out this cool car I want to buy for years. I don’t know if this if a problem but I can’t stop looking at the pictures and checking the price for years now but I don’t even have the money yet. What should I do?

iwantolearn23 likes this.
  18. iwantolearn23

iwantolearn23 Fapstronaut

This is where law of attraction comes in..! Watch "The Secret 2006" documentary on Netflix. It's good. Nofap makes it more easy. Read couple of articles about law of attraction on reddit and nofap forum. You will get to know about this...