1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's in a username?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IGY, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

My name means growing out of the mess I have created for myself and to change it completely by becoming a new person with good habits and positive mindset. :)

Coffee Candy and Quiver like this.
  2. John K DM{When i joined nofap}.So i changed this name into John DK coz i don't like the John K DM name.So in my name John DK {D stands for Dangerous,K means Khiladi,So Khiladi is a hindi word which means a very good player.I like my name so much.That name suits me haha:D:D:D;););):cool:

3. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

My sublimation power as I abstain and God's grace and blessings in my life. Easy.

4. ClassyKing

ClassyKing Fapstronaut

My nickname I actually got from a random tumblr account. The full name used to be ClassyKingMilkshake. Idk why I like it but it just stuck with me. Kinda catchy and rolls off the tongue. I tried using it on other accounts but the name can be too long sometimes, so i shortened it to ClassyKing.

TheManDude likes this.
  5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I think the TV was mentioning Poseidon while I was making my account here so I just went with that.

6. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

@WhoStoleMySock your username might suck but your avatar is straight dope.

WhoStoleMySock likes this.
  7. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

TheManDude sounded cool when I heard it, but I can't seem to remember where I pick it up... also because I kinda of want to regain parts of my masculinity that I feel I lost with PMO.

8. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

Because the word "nun" usually conveys something different than the word "monk", and I'm a woman, so therefor SheMonk.

SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  9. Hey, my username is great thank you! :D But yep, an original Crash Bandicoot reference, and a metaphor for addiction.

10. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

When I first joined NoFap, I was Hooked. My avatar was a fishhook in a hand. I think the meaning is obvious. After I achieved 90 days of no PM, I changed it to Unhooked , and a bandaged hand. After I reach a year, I plan to become Healed, with a scarred hand. I figure in a year, it’s the closest I’ll get to ever being completely healed, but the scar remains as a memory of where I’ve been.

skinnydagger and SanSolo like this.
  12. Summer Son

Summer Son Fapstronaut

13. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

14. Tiba is the abbreviation of the first part of my first email address back in the 90es. The original address was tiefbauamt and had nothing to do with me, but I thought this was funny. Now i use tiba as as alias on some forum sites.

15. skinnydagger

skinnydagger Fapstronaut

Mu usernames derives itself from the ancient relic of skidag that was found in the tombs of the Pharoah during the Great Flood of 356 B.C. Archeologists and linguists across the world worked tirelessly to figure out the intrinsic marks that the Pharoah stabbed into his skin. According to Sir Edward Eisenhower, these hieroglyphics intimate the- im just playing, i was gonna put skinnypenis but i didn't wanna be crude.

16. GettingAGrip

GettingAGrip Fapstronaut

Mine comes from the NoFap slogan "Get a new grip on life".
    Not very original, I know lol.

17. ReadyToStop

ReadyToStop Fapstronaut

I literally just typed the first thing that popped into my head

GettingAGrip likes this.
  18. AutumnPeace

AutumnPeace Fapstronaut

Autumn is peaceful. Women start covering their tits and butcheeks because it starts to get cold. It's a busy time. After long boring summer days it's time to go back to school. New class, new people, new teachers new books new pens and pencils new chance to succeed.
    Beautiful scenery all the colors. Mellow. Lovely weather clouds wind and rain. Shorter days longer dusk which is my favorite time of the day.

Crazy hot weather jiggling boobs in bikinis and agressive sexuality of summer is over. First drops of rain on your arm or shoulder or back of your neck or cheek or eyelid releases the sexual tension. I love autumn.

Autumn means new beginnings to me.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  19. CoEfficientX

It’s the model waterski I use. Simple.

20. I’m just that one guy nothing more to it

trev likes this.