1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats is wrong with people?! Attention Whore?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Thomaz, Jun 29, 2018.

1. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Can't lose if you don't play, but you also won't win either. The more you risk, the more you'll experience rejection, but also the more you'll experience acceptance.

Being comfortable with the fact that not everything will go your way and that not everyone will be interested in you. Allowing others the option of rejecting the real you and what you honestly want. Letting go of how things are supposed to be (fantasizing and deluded concepts) and allowing yourself to find out how things really are in reality. These are all things that will allow you to reach your destination faster and through more opportunities. Rather than being attached to a specific outcome with a specific person and resisting how it naturally plays out.

You have to think bigger in terms of the destination. The destination isn't a specific person. The destination is a great partner that is interested in you without needing to be tricked or convinced via immature games or manipulation. Even bigger than that, the destination is peace of mind, happiness, fulfillment, excitement, growth, etc which doesn't necessarily mean those things come from the specific goal of having a partner. Allow more opportunities for you to reach your destination rather than dwelling on one closed door / failed attempt / rejection.

Bubbles, Miguel Rocha and STAR DUST like this.
  2. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Good post

3. mgz069

mgz069 Fapstronaut

Clearly she is messed up.
    Either way, you NEVER double text a woman! NEVER!
    Next time that you send a message to a woman and she don't respond, do nothing.
    Make this your #1 rule

Hitto and STAR DUST like this.
  4. Miguel Rocha

Miguel Rocha Fapstronaut

The moment she read the message and didn't reply is the "moment". In this case I agree with mgz069. She didn't deserve a double message. And blocking you on whatsapp?! Yes she has problems.

But in other cases it might be necessary a double message. It depends on the context.

5. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Good advice never blow her up I have a new thread on dating advice will you put some stuff on there

mgz069 likes this.
  6. mgz069

mgz069 Fapstronaut

Of course. Which thread is it?

STAR DUST likes this.
  7. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

I made a date with some girl a few times. She said she was “nervous” a few times and didn’t want to go. When the date was approaching she never text me back. I never text her back ever after she never text me back. Hey, man some girls like to play games like that. You choose whether to play or not. My mentality was “on to the next one” and that’s all it really is. Hope you move over this bs soon. Good luck.

Hitto likes this.
  8. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Are you good with Women?

Thanks

9. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

In The Dating Section

10. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Dating Section

11. Tinder or Instagram are definitely not the place to meet people with honest intentions. If you are just looking for a random hookup and the girl knows you most likely only messaged her because of her looks, then something like this can happen, a lot of girls like playing games like this because they can and they enjoy the effects of attention-whoring. If you actually try to really get to know a girl and develop a sympathy and connection, you should have nothing to worry about.

Clean Plate and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Oh wow! That is disgusting! You dodged a bullet. Something is wrong with that chick! Don't take it personally. I think she was using you to boost her self-esteem. It's so sad that some people are like that.

tweeby likes this.
  13. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

That was really rude of her.There are always people that are like this.Just have to keep trying to find the right person.