What's on your mind currently? Vent and speak your thoughts here

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JesusGreen, Sep 14, 2017.

1. JesusGreen

JesusGreen Fapstronaut

What's on your mind?

In this thread you can talk about your day, vent, rant, or simple leave your current thoughts on whatever subject is currently crossing your mind.

This is a judgement-free zone. It's okay to reply to other peoples posts in this thread, but please try to keep it positive rather than putting others down!

Note that serious long wall of text posts are completely welcome here. This thread wasn't posted over in the Sandbox forum because I want to encourage longer thought out posts and discussion. However, that said, shorter posts are welcome too, as long as it's not spam!

2. Wanting to smack my client in the head after he punched me in the eye today (I work in disability).

3. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Ouch. How did that come about?

4. JesusGreen

JesusGreen Fapstronaut

Well. I just got my blood test results back!

Thyroid hormone (TSH), Prolactin, Estradiol, and Testosterone are all at normal levels :D

I was particularly surprised by testosterone. 642ng/dl which is spot on average for a 25 year old guy (average is 637). I'd have thought with my sub par diet, past opiate habit etc it would at best be at the low end of average. Makes me wonder how high I could get it if I optimised my diet a bit :)

5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

6. JesusGreen

JesusGreen Fapstronaut

Done editing all of next week's videos finally. Editing videos is my least favourite part of the whole week so I'm glad to have that out of the way.

Still got to make thumbnails, tag/title/describe the videos, but at least while doing those I can put on a record and enjoy some music.

Happy Man and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Ctrl+Alt+Del

Ctrl+Alt+Del Guest

Right now my mind is thinking of the road before me. I've spent a good part of my life messing up and now I'm prepared to spend the other half dealing with the repercussions of those poor life choices. It's not all doom and gloom though. Through an amazing twist, I have two possible career paths to take and I have the option to work on/towards both at the same time so then if one fails I'll have the other to fall back on.

I know I'm being obscure here, but I don't feel the need to be extremely detailed in order to illustrate my mind is on my future with a tad bit of tripping in the mix, lol.

8. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Just out of curiosity, what kind of videos do you edit, and how do you edit them?

9. JesusGreen

JesusGreen Fapstronaut

Self-improvement videos (my second channel) and lucid dreaming videos (my main channel). When I record them I don't like to follow a script, so there'll be a lot of parts where I have to do multiple takes because I'm not happy with the first one, or because I make a mistake. So editing involves fixing the brightness of the videos, then going through each video and watching until I find a mistake, editing out that part, then joining it to the previous section, watching back through until the next mistake.. and repeating until I'm done. It's not so bad with short videos with few mistakes, but longer 10-15 minute videos, and ones with lots of mistakes get really time consuming.

Happy Man and Joe1023 like this.
  10. delorn

delorn New Fapstronaut

I have no job, but I'm also getting ready to move. I wish I could pause and skip commercials, but I only have an indoor antenna (still better than nothing).
    The noise my CPU fan makes when it's running drives me nutts. Time for a new one possibly.

I was watching a ford truck struggle to back up a flat bed trailer with the Robert e lee statues in it on the news in charleston or maybe Texas and I'm thinking, ever heard of a
    Ram? They sell those at dodge. Make sure go diesel and you'll have plenty of horsepower.

11. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

the girl i want to be with

Happy Man likes this.
  12. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Dude, just go talk to her and see how it goes. I've given you as much advice as I possibly could on the PMs. You're 15 and I'm 15, and I was only trying to help you out.

LonerWolf likes this.
  13. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

I'm gonna go talk to her and ask if I can add her on Facebook.

Happy Man likes this.
  14. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Go talk to her, but don't add her on Facebook until you know her long enough, and you become friends. If you just automatically ask her if you can add her on Facebook, it may come off as creepy. It'd be better to ask her for her phone number, as you're talking to her.

15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Also, PM me and let me know how it goes, bro. Good luck! :) :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_muscle::emoji_punch::emoji_v:

16. RyGuy

RyGuy Fapstronaut

just venting

i feel so disappointed with myself
    where i am in life, missed opportunities, all i people i pushed away.
    live in a nobody town, sleeping on a couch with no job and lack of education (no high school.

the little friends i have seem/are fake, this leaves me feeling really lonely most of the time, creates a empty void in me followed by a sense of hopelessness. i just feel stuck at this point in my life. don't really know where or how to get my life in order and finally start putting the pieces back together.

Happy Man and Supermarron like this.
  17. zig

zig Fapstronaut

Student loans suck. Anyone want to pay them off for me? I'll like your posts if you do

18. He's wheelchair bound (with and intellectual disability) but he wanted to go somewhere and I had to deny him access. So yeah, quick 180 backhand from him.

19. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Do they accept I.O.U.'s?

20. MJ Elite

MJ Elite Fapstronaut

I don't like living in Puerto Rico anymore! To me, there's nothing to be offered. There's no job I can find. I don't have a car. I have less money. And most of my friends that I knew won't even talk to me. All of this makes me feel like a fucking loser. If I don't follow my own future career that I want, then what's the point of continue living?

Jynx and Happy Man like this.