Whats subreddit?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Wantrecovery12345, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Wantrecovery12345

Wantrecovery12345 Fapstronaut

I would like to know which is the use of the subreddit, and also if it is possible to join a group or forum with the same guys always.
    Pd i am new in this thats why i dont know many

2. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

The nofap subreddit is a lame circlejerk, all the real discussion happens on this forum.

3. DogDaysOfLife

DogDaysOfLife Fapstronaut

NoFap started on reddit. You can join reddit if you want. It's not too different from here, just with different types of posts. There are groups you can join.

4. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

NoFap on reddit has been around since June 2011. Check it out here if you're interested.

5. DisciplineYourMind

DisciplineYourMind Fapstronaut

I used to use the NoFap subreddit all the time, but after discovering this forum have not been back. I find the quality of discussion on the forum is much better. There are much more features that make the forum more conducive so discussion as well. I mean, I love Reddit, but I much prefer the NoFap forum over the subreddit.

I have joined the NoFap war though, so I'll probably be spending some time in the nofapwar subreddit too.