1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

whats the software that disables incognito mode?!?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Cant Sleep, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Cant Sleep

Cant Sleep Fapstronaut

i was on here and someone posted about a program that either let you disable private browsing or would send an email to the other person that said private browsing had been used. Does anyone know what I’m talking about I can’t find the post and I’ve googled it 1 million times and just get on related articles but I know I went to it and didn’t sign up for it because I didn’t want to pull the trigger but I am officially going to pull the trigger

2. AllanTheCowboy

AllanTheCowboy Fapstronaut

I use one called accountable2you that doesn't change the user experience of the computer at all, but just tracks and reports.

Another popular one that also filters out inappropriate content and might have the feature you want is Covenant Eyes

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Just me

Just me Fapstronaut

We have been using accountable2you as well. It does not disable incognito, it just continues to record. I have some advice if you choose this option. If you are curious, message me.

4. I've found Ever Accountable to be a really good program, they monitor everything including browsing done in incognito mode. I personally like them better than Covenant Eyes, plus they're less expensive. Their accountability reports are also better quality.