1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL!?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 20, 2017.

1. My favorite cereal low key has to be Corn Flakes. It goes great with a little bit of sugar and it's not a bad breakfast cereal. I also have a thing for the possessed green rooster mascot. Don't tell nobody tho. :emoji_zipper_mouth:
    upload_2017-12-20_11-57-5.jpeg

Although Corn Flakes doesn't taste the best to me. The best tasting cereal is Apple Jack's in my opinion. The only reason I didn't pick Apple Jack's is because I don't condone eating empty calories for breakfast! Did I mention the memorable mascots'? A Jamaican cinnamon stick and a coke addicted villainous apple.

Attached Files:

2. I haven’t eaten cereal in about 4 years. But I think I’ll choose frosted flakes. Shout out to Tony the Tiger.
    14A8756B-0348-46DB-8D14-B3B677645213.jpeg

3. Damn dawg, what do you eat then?

4. Fruits &/or vegetables lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I saw the tag 'secret to eternal youth' and was suitably disappointed when clicking.

6. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I eat granola and cut strawberries and Greek yogurt for breakfast..
    And coffee.
    Lots of coffee.

But when I was younger

I remember cocoa pebbles being the best.
    *nodding
    OR
    This.

7. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

I almost never eat cereal anymore -- too many carbs! I almost always eat eggs and bacon or sausage, or else a low-carb breakfast bar and coffee.

BUT...when I did eat cereal, I loved Cap'n Crunch and Lucky Charms. When I was a kid, I loved Frosted Flakes, and I would drive my mom crazy doing the "They're GREAT!" tagline the way Tony the Tiger did it.

8. Samehere

9. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

I haven't eaten cereal in about 29831082930819 years, but when I did I had 2 polar extremes: something sugar-laced like Cinnamon Toast Crunch (eat it fast or it turns to mush!) or something "healthy" like Grape Nuts. I've been eating mostly fruit and some nuts for breakfast most days for many years now. Much better but sadly no prize at the bottom.

10. I almost never eat cereal (Pop Tarts FTW), but when I do, it's Reese's Puffs.

I Am that I Am likes this.
  11. I have a beer for breakfast

12. 211 steel reserve 8 percent alcohol

13. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Frosted mini wheats

14. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Quisp. It's like a better version of captain crunch. It was made in small quantities so it was hard to come by. The box looks like it's straight out of 1965. It was also the first cereal people started buying online and it lead to them making more and coming back to stores. I recently found a store that has it. I don't have it often but when I do it's awesome.
    Screenshot_20171220-184041.png

15. [​IMG]
    Cool, it's made by Quaker. Nowadays it seems like Kellogg's has a monopoly on all the cereal. I have a hard time finding Honey Comb Strawberry in any stores where I live. I don't know why it left stores in the first place because it tastes great.

16. Sounds very industrial. I bet it tastes like tall buildings and money.
    Nice, I've never actually had it but I do remember the commercials. "REESE'S PUFFS! REESE'S PUFFS!"
    Never had the peanut butter kind.

17. I remember the variety pack with all the good kinds of cereal when I was a kid