1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your guys' opinion on this?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by superstorm250, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Every piece of advice offered by the guy was stupid.

Tesslynne likes this.
  2. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

Vent away. For a lot of women, WE get the opposite, don't have sex too soon BLAH BLAH BLAH, have sex only on date X or he'll head for the hills. Whether someone is a virgin or they choose to have sex or anything in between, I ALSO get SICK of society trying to tell us what to do with our sex lives! No, it annoys me too, INCLUDING the emphasis on losing virginity. I also think it's STUPID how they tell guys to have sex with lots of women and women NOT to have sex with many guys - so are ALL the guys supposed to turn gay then (not that there's anything wrong with that!) and screw each OTHER? Or all the guys only have sex with a tiny pool of women? It's like logically DOES NOT COMPUTE. I was going to say they need to tell us both the same thing but then on second thoughts, they need to NOT tell us ANYTHING. I see the pressure WOMEN get to NOT have sex but I ALSO see the pressure MEN get to HAVE sex and I think BOTH those things are nobody's business and WAY WAY too much emphasis on BOTH those things.

Fap 5 Freddy likes this.
  3. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

I agree, but it also made me laugh, cos again I imagined: "Hello, emergency services, what's your emergency, please?"
    "I'm a virgin. THAT'S my emergency."
    When I read that.
    "Um, I'm sorry, Sir, this line is for REAL emergencies ONLY."
    "But Frank Kermit says that being a virgin IS an emergency, please HELP me!"
    "Good day to you, Sir. Please don't call us again!"

Frank Kermit? Seriously? Where's Gonzo?

"Emergency Services, what's your emergency?"
    "There's a fire at..."
    "I'm sorry sir, I need to interrupt you there. There's a crucial question I need to ask you before we continue."
    "OK. What do you need to know? Please hurry, it's REALLY BAD in here!"
    "What's your sexual status, Sir?"
    "I'm, I'm sorry? WHAT? I thought you said, nevermind."
    "I need you to answer me, Sir! It's VERY important! Please don't waste the fire brigade's time here when we're trying to help you. What's your sexual status?"
    "My sexual status? What do you mean? Look, this is CRAZY. The flames are getting higher and I really need your help. The address is.."
    "Never mind the address! We can't continue until you answer! ARE you a virgin, yes or no?"
    "What does THAT have to do with anything? Look, this fire is REALLY getting out of hand. A window just shattered and..."
    "Answer the question! ARE you a virgin, yes or no, Sir?"
    "Well, YES but, I don't understand why you are asking. Look, we're really wasting time here, I've already used up all the water and I..let me just tell you the address so that..."
    "I'm really sorry, Sir."
    "What?"
    "We can't take calls from VIRGINS, Sir. It's fire brigade policy. Virgins are not qualified to call the fire brigade. I'm going to have to end this call, Sir, unless you have sex right now!"
    "This is, am I dreaming right now? This can't be REAL? Nope I just pinched myself. There's nobody else here but me. But look, PLEASE tell me you're JOKING?"
    "No, Sir, the fire brigade doesn't joke, Sir. I have to go, there's somebody on the other line and they might be calling about a fire. Perhaps they've lost their virginity and we'll be able to help them."
    "This is RIDICULOUS, look it's getting hot in here. Smoke is rising, cough! cough! This is sexual discrimination, isn't there anyone fire department I can call? I'm at..."
    "..I'm sorry, Sir, NO fire brigade helps virgins, Sir. Frank Kermit's rules. GOODBYE."

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I'm going to save your conclusion in the back of my mind. I definitely need to address it to people on my blog and websites. We have to change the world people. But your analysis is strikingly true. I'll keep it on my to-do list for sure. Let everyone know how ridiculous this is.

Tesslynne and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Great and funny example.

Tesslynne likes this.
  6. Yeah it's stupid. I don't know why society is the way it is but I'm just glad that losing virginity isn't the number one priority in my life. Takes off a lot of stress.

7. Tesslynne likes this.