WhatsApp Group (With limited number of members)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by vivek1105, Jun 11, 2017.

1. vivek1105

vivek1105 Fapstronaut

Hi there! I'm on my new journey to no PMO. I've interests in philosophy and spirituality. I intend to make a WhatsApp group of people who will stay mature, responsible and above all - reliable in the group. The group won't be too big, so only like minded people should apply. Interested members can PM me their details.

I also invite those people, who along with quitting PMO, are trying to cultivate constructive habits like exercising, meditation, reading, writing and so on. We can share our strategies and schedules with each other and plan the best for us.

With regards,
    Vivek

Nabeel must likes this.
  2. Nabeel must

Nabeel must Fapstronaut

How to

3. Nabeel must

Nabeel must Fapstronaut

Plz add me in watsup group

4. maleget

maleget Fapstronaut

hi I am intrested also on self improvment spirtuality and pmo. can you add me ?
    thanks

5. sweetreg

sweetreg Fapstronaut

Interesting... Im writing a thesis at this point so I have work to do, read, I want to get back to regular exercising etc, and I need to find my daily ``healthy`` routine

6. mate.o.presida

mate.o.presida New Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm also interested in philosophy and spirituality, also politics topics lol let's stick together for this

7. HugoChavez

HugoChavez New Fapstronaut

Hi I am a 21 year old male and I would like to be added to the group. I am trying to quit PMO, start meditating, exercising, studying more, quitting drugs and cultivating habits and skills that lead to a happy life. I have been making self vlogs 2 times a day, keeping an agenda to keep track of NoFap and other obligations and trying to stop fapping for about 2 weeks, but I have been having trouble staying on track with my commitments. I still write what i did/ did not do and give myself a percentage of tasks accomplished each day, even if i get 0%. I am serious about holding myself accountable with the agenda and vlogs, and would like to join a group of likeminded who can support each other and hold each other accountable for their behaviours.

9. Add me too bro.
    From India.