1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When and how to take cold showers? Are they useful?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Nebulousclasher22, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

Lately i've been hearing a lot about child showers. I want to try it but not without a complete knowledge about it. Can anyone tell what it's all about and how and when to take them. And how are they beneficial?

2. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

You will (most likely) never gain a complete knowledge about anything as there will always be different point of views and arguments for and against. I have myself been doing this for a year and it has had very good effect on my health. I tend to take them at least once every day (sometimes twice per day). However, cold-showers/cold-baths are about many things and have at least the following seven benefits:

-Increased alertness.
    -Refines hair and skin.
    -Improves your immunity and circulation.
    -Stimulates weight-loss.
    -Speeds up muscle-soreness and recovery.
    -Easing of stress.
    -Relieves depression.

On top of this, they also increase T-levels a little (most likely due to their connection to reason Nr.3 and 6). The info in this link explains shortly why you gain these benefits from cold-showers:

https://www.medicaldaily.com/benefi...y-taking-cool-showers-good-your-health-289524

Nebulousclasher22 likes this.