1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When does the flatline arrive?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Abhishek_98, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Abhishek_98

Abhishek_98 New Fapstronaut

Hi, I am on day 6 noFap streak, and I've gotta tell you, it's extremely difficult to control this increasing urge to masturbate. I just want to get to the flatline stage, where you can get a bit relaxed from those urges.

Does anyone know on which day exactly the flatline arrives? And if I keep on maintaining the noFap streak, does a point come when my sex drive will be completely zero, and all those impure lusty thoughts will stop occuring in my mind?

2. Life Project

Life Project Fapstronaut

First of all, welcome to the NoFap community! This is the best place to be to get motivation and support from people going through the same thing. It will be a great resource to help you get through the day.

But to answer your question. My withdrawals (flatline) started on around day 13. I believe I'm still in the withdrawal phase but it's gotten a lot better. Some symptoms of the flatline are: depression, anxiety, social anxiety, brain fog, no motivation and focus, irritability, and little to no libido. This is the point at which the brain is going through its healing process. Like you mentioned, low sex drive/libido is one of the withdrawal symptoms. My libido hasn't come back fully yet. There was a couple week period where I had no desire for anything. So you can look forward to that. However, you still need to stay ready for when the urges come back. Never get too relaxed on this journey because you'll stop doing the things that got you to that point. That was a lesson I had to learn because I hit the withdrawal phase and got too comfortable. But anyway, good luck on your journey. Let me know if you need anything.