1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

when is it time to walk away?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by usernamenaive, Nov 15, 2018.

1. usernamenaive

usernamenaive Fapstronaut

I'm so fed up. im only in my early 30s. we only had regularly had sex for two months now been over a year of feeling frustrated. i always feel like a deviant for wanting to have sex. i know im not that i want to have more sex than once a fortnight maybe every other day. its making me feel petty and a nasty person . i want a healthy sex life. I'm starting to think nothing will change.started to think about leaving. we have had so many conversations and he says sex just isn't a big deal to him but he can't understand why blowing hot and cold and constantly rejecting me makes me feel shit and leaks into every other aspect of my life. i want to feel passion and feel wanted.i feel like i practically beg sometimes and its just a mood killer.
    i was single a long time. what have/would make you just leave? I'm so lonely

Deleted Account and Katrina Rose like this.
  2. Katrina Rose

Katrina Rose Fapstronaut

Have you confronted him about his PA?

3. usernamenaive

yes a while ago. it came in conversation a while ago i didn't really realise how serious. then i confronted him when i saw the connection with other things and also his internet history once intentionally looking, then by accident that lead to much bigger conversations. he said he would stop p then m but i dont know if i believe him he still has e problems and no interest . iv spoken to him about how it makes me feel it sometimes goes well sometimes not. but he doesn't get it. and nothing changes. he doesn't see that i want more sex that wont change and it is a big deal and like wise i keep thinking over time he'll be more interested if hes not pmo. but he is either lying and still is or he has a low sex drive
    there are issues there. but i just dont know if i can cope with how it makes me feel.

4. Katrina Rose

Katrina Rose Fapstronaut

It sounds to me that he hasn't stopped P or MO. And he likely doesn't want to either. I was in that position with my SO when I first brought it up too. It wasn't until I started packing all my things and told him it was me or it that he began to realise he had a serious problem. We had sex 3 times over the first 6 months of our relationship. PIED was involved in all 3. I have an EXTREMELY high sex drive and I resented him for it. Since May he has been doing well. Because he knows I will walk out that door and never look back if he goes back to it.

anewhope likes this.
  5. usernamenaive

do you mean away from sex in our relationship. what kind of things
    its is mainly the sex. with no sex we are just friends. because if you mean other than sex i think thats very presumptuous and not taking note of what i actually wanted.
    to make my post clearer I'm only really interested in knowing what would make someone leave their so, how much time. i think if a male dumped their partner because they were not getting enough everyone would think they were a low life. i just feel horrible from rejection, he always makes out its just once but its constant.

6. usernamenaive

well my intention says not p but still M. which i have said is selfish when it leaves me rejected, denied and frsutrated

7. usernamenaive

phone changed my typing. my intuition says he he still masturbating rather than wanting to be with me. I've told him how it makes me feel

8. Numb

Numb Fapstronaut

You leave if it feels right to you. If the relationship is making you unhappy and the two of you can not work it out you need to start thinking of yourself. If he isn't willing to help himself there is nothing you can do. Sometimes people just don't work out together, don't let the fear of others judging you keep you from doing what you need to. I'm sorry, no one can say 'leave if X happens', it is all so personal. I stuck around with my PA BF for 15 years before having enough and getting the courage to leave. In the end I didn't, we are still together. But that is because of his actions. He is working on his addiction. We are working together on our relationship. If he was still PMO or even just MO I would leave.

anewhope and Trappist like this.