1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are the good women at?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jackb97, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Was in town this weekend on a night out and saw girls fighting, arguing, puking on theirselves falling over from being too drunk etc...

A girl even tried to attack someone because she was a friend of his ex. Then the ex attacked her friend which tbh was pretty fun to watch.

Obviously there will be some nice girls mixed in there but it seems like an awful place to look for them.

So my question is where is the best place to find a nice girl?

Not having a go at women the men are just as bad too but im not looking for a good man lol.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  2. I don't know, I feel like you can find a good girl in the worst places. But to answer your question, maybe a church or bake drive? Lol idk bro

3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Tough to find em, you'll find a Unicorn first. I think all the good ones of child-bearing age all get snatched up real quick. Also if they are even halfway sexy and past child-bearing age some shlub will still snatch her up. If you don't have any real standards, its easy to find girls but the "good" ones you may have to travel through a wormhole like in the movie Interstellar.

4. Don't expect women to walk around with a sign that says "good girl". There is no way you can tell a woman's personal value without actually getting to know her personally. If you think you won't have much in common with a girl who likes to party and get drunk, then that is a different question. Try to approach women through shared hobbies and interests, wherever that would be.

5. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I think you're right. And I don't have a problem with problem with people wanting to get drunk but there is a limit and violence without consent is never cool. :emoji_peace:

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  6. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

This is also sound advice.

7. I'm not trying to say this in a rude way, but keep in mind that good women want good men. I'm not saying you're not a good man, because I dont know you wat all, but if you're trying to pick up chicks to sleep with or hanging out in bars all the time or something, "good" women probably wont be attracted to you.

As far as where to find them, it depends on what you mean by a "good" woman. Personally, I got to know good men at my Christian university and church functions. Come to think of it, everyone I've ever dated I either met at church or in college.

8. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I don't find that rude. It's pretty fair tbh.
    I'd say I'm a pretty good guy. I hate clubs lol I only went because it was 3 of our birthdays in the same week. And I'm not a fuckboi just trying to get pussy in clubs.
    I know a lot of people like that and it's pretty sad.
    Church isn't very popular with people under 70 where I'm from.

I'm stumped :confused:

9. Are you really 21 as your profile says? I'm surprised you would have such a hard time. Are you in school?

I'm honestly not sure what advice to give. If I didnt have church and college I would have had a really hard time. Maybe let family/friends know you're looking and maybe they can set you up? Also, I doubt all churches in your area have no young people... maybe shop around a bit. I was at a church for a long time that literally had no young people left, as all of them had gone away and left the church. There were only three guys my age: one married, one I didnt like, and one I already dated. So I started going to a different church, and my husband was literally the first guy I met at my mew church. Lol so you never know.

Are you religious or no?

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I'm Christian. I see all the elderly leave church and no one of my age aha. Unfortunately it's popular to talk shit about Christianity in my age group for some reason.
    Not in school either which doesn't help and my job doesn't really have colleagues.
    In the north of England all we really do is drink that's it. I'm not even a big fan of alcohol though.
    Really don't want to but might have to give online dating another try.

11. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Powerful

Pastor Preston likes this.
  12. That's not true. I have a huge community in my church that are young adults, between 18 and 30, who love Jesus. And plenty of other churches in town with lots of young people as well.

Theres no shame in that.

Idk, if I were you I would keep trying to find a better church, and maybe try to see if there are some communities in your city that have an event calendar or something, maybe a Facebook group online. My city has a lot of events pop up on Facebook all the time. I pretty much never go to them, but if I were still dating I probably would consider it.

13. Almost the same for me. I started dating my husband when I was 19 and got married at 20.

14. Sounds like a wasted opportunity

jk

Jackb97 likes this.
  15. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

People love to promote the "meet a nice girl at church" meme.

Deleted Account and Jackb97 like this.
  16. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

If you keep working on getting your ducks in a row, getting your shit together, and improving your station in life, women will be interested in you, and then you can pick and choose as you desire.

Every women I ever was romantic with -- that I wanted to pursue -- first approached me. No joke. When a woman finds a "good man" they are just as interested in him as he can be in them.

But, having your life in a semblance of order can give you the confidence to cruise for women indefinitely until you weed out a good one, if you'd rather have control in that way. At that point, it becomes a mathematical waiting game.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Reality is no longer reality.

18. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Another thing to keep in mind. If you want a good girl, you have to go to good places. Now, I’m not saying good girls don’t exist at pubs or bad girls don’t exist in church, but you’re more likely to find a girl whose values match the activities they partake in.

19. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

That's all well and good but where did they approach you?