1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are the good women at?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jackb97, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Where you from though?

2. Funny thing is at Church, women are approaching ME of all people. I'm the only single Christian man at my Church, and to seems to drive the congregation crazy. There is 4-5 long term single women holding out for a Christian man. I'm trending positive like never before.

hold152 likes this.
  3. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Almost all the good ones are already taken, or gone before their time. Sometimes a good one gets divorced or widowed, or a not so good one reforms. Most of the single ones are crazy. Of course, the women will say the same thing about the single men. . .

4. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

One thing is for sure: You will find few good/great girls out at nightclub and bars. These are usually the worst women out there with regards to behavior, style, intelligence, values and language skills (just like many men). Going out and hooking up with any of these for the sake of getting laid will get you nowhere closer to finding a future wife or similar and maybe you get an STD as well. The only good thing coming out from those encounters are the feelings of regret and loss of direction in life that might lead you onto a better one.

You have a much higher chance of finding good women at everyday places such as bookstores, shops, grocery stores, shopping malls, the running trail, the gym, lounges, parks, etc. You just got to work out the nerve to go and talk to them. It also depends on what your interests are and start looking at places where women with interest similar to yours is a good beginning.

Jackb97 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. California

Address007 likes this.
  6. The Chinese have a term Sheng nu or leftover women. These are woman that aren't married by their late 20's. With the one child act, women are in pretty extreme demand, and men have to let their standards plummet in order to get married. This allows even the lowest quality of woman to be married, and have a stable household. A leftover woman was basically rejected by millions of very thirsty men. I lived with a leftover woman in the states. She was a hoarder, filled the entire house with garbage, and STILL the beta orbiters came around, who she convinced to buy her stuff, further filling the house with garbage.

Basically I go by the Chinese standard, if a woman isn't married by 27, I need to know why. What red flags are there?

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  7. You're a good 10 years old than the OP. That makes a huge difference. If he's 21, as his profile says, he could be looking for a girl as young as 18. I highly doubt t all the good 18-20 year olds out there are already married or divorced or widowed. I know at least a dozen great Christian women who are single, varying in age from 18 to 30. So... idk. Maybe yall are just not looking hard enough.

Randy likes this.
  8. They're probably thinking the same about you

Eleanor and Jason_Tesla_19 like this.
  9. Stop looking for girls, start chasing your purpose.

10. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Yeah lol it's not the same in England aha. I'd have better luck in a mosque.
    I am :emoji_pancakes:

11. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

Right here.
    Taking care of kids & dealing with the aftermath of betrayal.
    My kind don't get out much because of the kids & betrayal. If we do, we think everyone knows we've been betrayed, so we rarely make eye contact with people.
    We exist, but some situations make us become wallflowers.

12. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

That's pretty sad and very common. Frustrating to see as a guy that wouldn't betray a girl like that. Couldn't really my family would disown me and rightly so aha.
    I'm too loyal lol even to people I shouldnt be but I'm getting better at ditching people that aren't worth time.
    I'm not a white knight or anything like that but there's no need to be a wanker.

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  13. maxmayer

maxmayer Fapstronaut

14. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Heeyyyy California represent. I'm in California too. #InNOutIsOverrated

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. :eek: blasphemy!

16. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Mostly on campus, when I was a student; one when I was on a historic group tour, and two from my place of employment (after hours, of course).

I think you should practice building a rapport with the women around you. Let them see what you've got.

Unless you're specifically looking for venues wherein you can approach women, with the expectation that they will be "good" women? Then, maybe libraries, fairs or conventions, or charity/volunteer events. You can risk it in clubs and stuff, but remember that you're looking for a specific series of traits in a woman, and such traits may not impel those certain women toward spending their evenings in bars and clubs.

Want a woman who knits and cooks? Join a crafts or cooking class -- pull out if you don't find prospects. Want a woman who cares about health? Join a hiking trek with locals -- don't go again if it's a sausage fest. I look at it similarly as if I have a product (myself) and I'm searching for a consumer base to sell it, so I try to identify the consumer (the romantic prospect) based upon mutual values.

Also, skip the church setting and go straight for Bible study sessions. It's easier to end up next to a cutie in a more intimate setting, and you can meet for coffee afterwards if you hit it off... Or, worst case, you spend two hours with a gaggle of sexagenarians who gum through theological exposition like it was their morning Ensure. Yeesh.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

LOL

18. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Ovaries drying up? Idk

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  19. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Hmm I guess. But again the Christianity isn't as popular here in the UK. After being baptised that's it for the church until marriage.

20. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

Holy narrow-minded thinking. Red flags because a woman isn't married by 27?
    What a joke.