1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I make money online? Any legit websites?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bluffy, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

I would like to make some money for my paypal account but am unable to find any legit sources. Does anyone know a reliable website where I can make some money? Surveys are okay, only if I am eligible for them and actually earn the money/points (whatever the website offers). Thanks! :)

2. Ameson2015

Ameson2015 Fapstronaut

3. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Probably not. Any realistic money working at home would be one who is associated with a company in person and then is permitted to telework at home as an employee, as I do two days a week at home and 3 days in the office.

Perhaps you could work on an EBay business on the side.

4. Ducati

Ducati Fapstronaut

Are u happy with making $2 a day doing surveys ? Otherwise you need some kind of qualifications.

5. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Lol I'm 16 and bombarded with loads of homework, sports, and family events. Don't have any time bud.

6. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

I'm just talking like 5 dollars a week or so.. not that much.

7. Ameson2015

Ameson2015 Fapstronaut

haha I get to say this for the first time at age 29 - OH YOU KIDS THESE DAYS. I had a job when I was 14. You gotta choose your priorities I guess - if sports and family events are more important than a job then the result will be not having any money.

But what do you need 5 bucks a week for, please don't say something to do with video games!!

Bluffy and docker like this.
  8. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

5 bucks here and there adds up.

9. Kyoheix

Kyoheix Fapstronaut

10. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

I actually found an app/website where you can earn points towards gift cards! It's legit too!

11. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/003eeed5 click this link and sign up and you get free points since it's my referral code. I don't want this to be seen as spam or advertising, but since it relates to the topic of this thread, why not. I would greatly appreciate if you clicked the link and signed up and tried it out! :) Thanks