1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you meet girls?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by j_s, Sep 19, 2014.

1. ADC

ADC Fapstronaut

Just my thoughts here.
    We can't really talk about "places where you can meet girls", because it depends on a lot of things. I live in France and I know that we don't meet/date each other the same way as in UK/USA for example, really not. And consider that France and UK/USA are really close when it comes to culture and society. The gap is even bigger between France and other countries in the world.

It also depends on what type of girls you're searching for. But I'd advice to :

1. Doing a lot of different activities. Of course you'll meet tons of new people if you hang out with your friends at night on saturday but you'll meet way more if you also practice sport in a club or other activities
    2. NOT focusing on meeting girls when you're outside. I think this point is really essential, even though I know some of you may be active readers from pick-up-artists communities and disagree with this point. Focus on making yourself a better man instead !