1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you start?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zx125, May 9, 2016.

1. zx125

zx125 Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I know other people must have asked this question but I would like to know the answer.
    Where do you start if you have never had a girlfriend but would like to have one? How do you go about changing that in anyway?
    Is there any way to change from being like this or do some people just have to reconcile themselves with never being able to experience having a romantic/sexual relationship.

2. mondays_suck

mondays_suck Fapstronaut

I will prove a thing by proving anything else wrong. Just talk to whoever you think about in a special way. You see, I never succeded, because I never had balls to try this option. Tried anything, no effects, but something as simple as that overgrew me.

TheIdealMan likes this.
  3. The key to getting someone attracted to you is to like yourself first. Women can pick up on insecurities, low self esteem etc very quickly and they want someone strong, confident and assured of themselves. Practice talking to people, being friendly and build self confidence and women will notice.
    The old saying "You have to sell yourself, if you want someone to buy". Show them what you have to offer.

zx125 likes this.
  4. jtmony08

jtmony08 Fapstronaut

I hate to sound like I'm an old man, but when I was a young man, guys (very much like today) got rejected all the time. Unlike today, we didn't just give up on the first no. We kept asking, figured out what she liked, and asked again if she said no. I know that sort of determination today can get you arrested, and that's the shitty part. You have to balance a maybe with a no. A man seeking a relationship is like being a sales man. You have to ask 10 women before you get a maybe, and 10 more before you get a I'll think about it, and another 10 before you get a yes. And what's worst, even after you get a yes, it's not guaranteed you'll get some ass out of the deal. It's resiliently seeking the right woman.

5. GmanUK

GmanUK Fapstronaut

That bit made me laugh :)

In my experience you have to learn to read the signs well. For instance, if you go out somewhere social like a bar or gig or something there will very likely be a woman who will be attracted to you. It will have nothing to do with how you look but she may not know that. Women are rarely unclear in expressing an interest. They will look at you, perhaps briefly, then again and again, maybe wishing you'd take the hint. Of course, every woman is different but whenever I have seen these signs and followed them up by talking to them Ive been 99% successful. Otherwise you face a battle of attrition, having to ask out every woman in sight which could be exhausting and shows a lack of receptivity on your part.

vulture175 likes this.
  6. WHM

WHM Fapstronaut

Hit the nail on the head! Rejection doesn't phase me at all... What really worries me is being accused of harassment, or rape or whatever a crazy mind can come up with, and an even crazier society accepts as fact because they are female 'victim' and I'm a male 'oppressor'. Despite me being a nice, caring, loving guy lol. The cost/benefit analysis isn't there, it's just not worth it. I'd rather put my efforts towards my own progression, so one day when I'm successful and wealthy, the ladies will chase me rather than me chasing them. : )

vulture175 likes this.
  7. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

i think this method works better for me than playing that statistical game. I'm not a sale man. too emotional to ask 30 girls to get a deal on 1

GmanUK likes this.
  8. :):)get on youtube and listen to jim Rohn :)