1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is it that abstinence leads you and where does it start?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by don'tlookbackinanger, May 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. don'tlookbackinanger

don'tlookbackinanger Fapstronaut

Hi, I've been lurking this forum for quite a while and have been very interested in this topic so I have a question for all of you. Does abstitence begin from day 1 or do you have to wait a certain amount of days with no PMO.

One more thing about this that I would like to know is what is the goal for practicing this. Is it only to harness your inner spirit and to use your energy in the right way or is there more that I'm missing out on

2. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

It begins the moment you decide to leave pmo behind. And it ends the moment you decide that it’s ok to give up and fall back in to the depths of despair.

I think we all have our own distinct reasoning for wanting to eliminate pmo from our life. It’s up to you to figure out what your “why” is. If you can’t find a strong enough why, you will likely fail.

I’ll offer you some of my why’s.
    1) I’m convinced that pmo, and ejaculation in general, is harmful to your health. Whether it be from loss of important minerals like zinc, or loss of a vital energy which we can’t necessarily measure. As well as the stress hormones involved in pmo. Yes, during pmo your body is flooded with adrenaline, which is not good for your body.

2)I have felt the improvements in mental clarity and the ability to focus and concentrate. The increased discipline which tends to translate in to other aspects of my life. The general improvement in awareness of what my thoughts and habits are.

3) Im less irritable and more social.

4) I’m not necessarily happy with my current situation in life, and I know that engaging in pmo is a coping mechanism that will only keep me stagnant for longer. As opposed to when I’m abstaining, I’m determined to find every way I can to change.

Those are some of my reasons.

7seeds and don'tlookbackinanger like this.
  3. don'tlookbackinanger

don'tlookbackinanger Fapstronaut

good reading bro, thanks

4. I have seen many physical benefits of sperm retention.The most striking of these was that it greatly boosted my immune system.God bless us all from diseases.

5. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

I am convince that semen retention is the solution to all your problems whether financially or physically, the jews have this belief that wasting seed(masturbation or fornication) is the worst sin a person can do because you are literally killing your children every time you ejaculate its a very interesting concept and I am in love with the whole idea of it.

frunkysoul and Abdul_abc like this.