1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where the benefits are going?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Flyman66666, May 6, 2021.

1. Flyman66666

Flyman66666 Fapstronaut

I am on my 35+ day streak. Regarding this 35+ day, i started to feel more energy which i never felt before. But my anxiety, depression are in the same stage. I dont feel those attraction which people are talking about. I think it takes time to reboot and benefits to come.

Can anyone tell me about the timeline of benefits?

Hope for the best...

Robinthehood likes this.
  2. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

The time line of benefits is what you decide. Use that new energy to create them! Choose a goal, have an aim to work for. Anything. Achieve it and pick another.
    I experience anxiety, I am trying to change my perception of it and see it as the feeling of choice, even though it can be overwhelming. Pmo is like putting blinders on yourself, you only see a small part of reality. Removing them lets me see the whole world of options that I have. Its freedom, and that too can be scary, overwhelming number of life options and choices to make.

Flyman66666 likes this.
  3. Some reboots take a bit longer, don’t get dispirited man, trust the process and stay strong. If it makes you feel better, some people take over a month to experience benefits, so maybe in the next 10-15 days things may start happening.

Flyman66666 likes this.
  4. Flyman66666

Flyman66666 Fapstronaut

Thank you man for replying.