1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where there is a WILL there is a WAY.....(-_-)7

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by timeroff, Mar 12, 2016.

Do you have the will to stop?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Am trying, but it is hard

16.7%
  4. I gave up!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I have, but I keep making mistakes here and there!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I have the will, to do it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. am getting better with time, I am patient

33.3%
  1. timeroff

timeroff Fapstronaut

I have 7 years record of masturbating..... , but only 6 years that I have been trying to stop......it is a long time, and it is about time to put an end to it!
    My primary reason for masturbation are:
    1. frustration
    2. boredom
    3. Anger
    4. week self-esteem
    5. Loneliness

Through out the 6 years, I have learned so much, improved so much, so many areas I have improved...yet my masturbating is on the loose

I have got rid off "1" , "3" and "4". However "2" and "5" have ways to go.

I used to masturbate more than 10 times a month, back when I started....Now I barely mange to fully ejaculate 1 time a week, with a maximum of 2 early precums after I realize early in the process of masturbation that it is wrong!

My wish this year is to only precum 1 or 2 times a week with no Full cum/full ejaculation.

This is my story! I am 18 years old Male, I am about to go to college, and I wish that this addiciton does not interfere with my future life.

Thank you for reading my story.<(_ _)>

2. You've posted this in the wrong section. Anyway, you're still very young and the fact that you had the consciousness to try to quit for 6 years is testament to your sense of right and wrong. You have the board as a support network and I hope you can fall back on it when times are tough. Best of luck.

3. timeroff

timeroff Fapstronaut

Thank you for the support Chef Boy, this year is my year, I just can feel it for some reason!

By the way which section of the website should I post my Daily blogs?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  4. http://nofap.com/forum/index.php?forums/under-20.17/

You've got the right attitude. Good luck!