1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to meet women - for introverts and nerds

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by noonoon, Jul 10, 2017.

1. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Here's a few good spots where you'll likely find nerd-loving girls, and where you'll have a leg up on those alpha-male neanderthals that frequent the bars:

Library/Book store - Seriously. #1 spot for nerd introverts like you. Lots of women there and few "alpha" men. The women there like the intellectual nerdy dudes. Awesome spot. Browse the isles. Ask for help.

Co-Op - Those hippy supermarket co-ops. Another nerd extravaganza with lots of nerd-loving girls. Some extraordinarily hot. Get lost in a isle looking for something organic. Ask for help.

College Classes - Oh lordy! If you're majoring in, say, Mathematics, you can meet lots of nerd-loving girls in your english classes, or music class, etc. Ask them for help while flexing your nerd-muscles. "I like the meter of iambic pentameter, but what is the point?" When she responds you show your appreciation for her nerd-sophistication, "oh. i hadn't thought of it that way."

Notice I often suggest you "ask for help". This is a significant difference from the alpha-male approach. Nerd-loving girls like a guy with that kind of confidence/humility balance.

Here's the main thing you need to understand about the nerd-loving girl. They're looking for love from a dependable, decent man. If they were just looking to "get laid", they'd be at the bars. Nerd-girls want to be appreciated. They typically dress modestly so are "under the radar" for most meatheads. All the better.

The one universal here is that they require confidence too. Be confident. Not cocky. But confident enough to laugh at yourself, to say hi, to strike up an awkward conversation. Oh, also, don't be afraid of being awkward. Nerd-loving girls like that!!

2. hahah, this post made my day. It is probably even accurate.

Deleted Account and neto07 like this.
  3. arrow26

arrow26 Fapstronaut

I would add movies, theaters, concerts...

4. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

Girls are everywhere, it's finding a quality woman that's the challenge.

I would start at the bars there's always girls there, or you could go to a club.

5. Nice advice dude, I start college next month. It's lit! :emoji_fire:

HeartSoulLifePassion and noonoon like this.
  6. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

7. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

"Bars" and "quality girls" should not be in the same sentence.

8. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Nice. Remember not to be afraid to make a move.

9. With all this confidence from NoFap I don't think I'll even be afraid of rejection man.

10. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

I am a introvert and a player.

Introvert means that after social behavior you need time for yourself to get more energy. So for example if you talked with a lot of people during the day you need the weekend to stay along to rest.

introverts can have a social burn out which means that when they talk to much or interact to much at a party they become sleepy and weak.. It olso means that introverts need to choose with who they talk .

So pick you’re girls to talk to and make sure you don’t burn you’rself out take some rest at social behavior and do something for yourself read a book.

Introverts have 2 major advantages:
    1. They can listen very wel because they love to have a conversation with only 1 people at the time instead of a group this results them in becoming more charismatic
    2. They usually don’t care what other people think about them because they don’t need them for their energy.

Disadvantages:

1. You have trouble approaching people because y ou aren’t used to talking to people all the time you are more alone to rebuilt you’re energy
    2. You aren’t great in group lets face it it’s a nightmare. You rather want a good conversation with one single person at the time

Lets talk about extroverts everyone says extroverts don’t have disadvantages

These are the disadvantages:

1. Because extroverts need social behavior to get energy they usually seek approval and attention from other people more then introverts they care about what they think because if they lose them as friends or interaction they become
    2. They can’t have a charismatic conversation they usually talk about small talk and move along to the next group they talk to many people at once and they love to interact in group.. This has a major advantage because when they are on a date for example they have trouble having a good conversation they also usually talk about themselves or small talk but never about the other person interest or passion wich is needed to get attraction.

Advantages:

1. Have less trouble talking to people its pretty easy to break the ice. They even do it in a funny spontaneous way which is useful for woman. There energy will never run out so they can talk to lots of woman at once.
    2. They have so much social interaction friends, people this results in getting more change of finding the right girl because they have more options.
    As you see both people have advantages and disadvantages. As a introvert you need to become more playful and enthusiastic and speaking to people spontaneous however that cost energy.

While extroverts need to learn to focus especially if they want a serious relationship. Have a one on one conversation.. And most of all DON’T BE NEEDY a lot of extrovert guys are most needy guys because they are used to do doing that with their friends of course they need that energy.

read this topic its usefull =
    https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/08/12/social-exhaustion-avoiding-introvert-burnout/