1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to work when I have social anxiety ??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kman20, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Im in a position where I really REALLY need to be working. My anxiety used to be so bad that I had panic attacks at work, I fee years ago I worked at a dunkin donuts and the costumer service ruined me, I was fired after just the first month. I was heavy on PMO back then so it was really no wonder. And now I’m unemployed with no work experience at all.

Now that I’ve got a pretty good streak going and I’m on some mild anti anxiety meds and seeing a good therapist all i need to do is really expose myself to the outside world. Throughout my days all I do is work on improving myself physically but mostly mentally. So I just need to ask, if anyone rlse who has Social anxiety and knows someone who does where do you work or where have you found places that werent so anxiety provoking for you that worked out.

I REALLY REALLY need a job now but I know I can’t just be jumping on any job that I want to because of my anxiety but I need to be findign a job ASAP. Please provide any suggestions/advice you can I’d GREATLY appreciate it I’m really in a pickle right now. Thanks for reading this far.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Yeah customer service is horrible lol.

Perhaps you could do more physical work such as helping out a gardener, stone mason, builder etc.