Which browser makes it easier to use NoFap's website?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Juggernaut WHO, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Juggernaut WHO

Juggernaut WHO Fapstronaut

Hi friends
    I was wondering if there was a browser which is inherently a private browser, that is, it doesn't keep any history, so it doesn't show if someone visited NoFap.com (I don't want someone to find out that I'm visiting NoFap.com) at the same time keep me logged in.
    I wanna stay logged in, but I don't want any trace of NoFap.com being visited.
    Can anybody help? TIA.

2. Hi, I am using Firefox and Safari. Once the browser is open in both I can choose to open a "new private window".
    What's your main browser you are using?

3. Juggernaut WHO

Hi
    I use multiple browsers, whichever suits me in a particular situation.
    Can you really stay logged in if you opt to stay logged in when you access NoFap.com through a private window?

4. Yes, let's take Firefox as an example.
    • You open browser
    • Then you hit "New private window"
    • Then you open NoFap site
    • When done ... log out
    Private window is marked purple
    1.png

5. Juggernaut WHO

Oh no my friend, you have got me totally wrong!:emoji_joy:
    I didn't want to know how to browse privately. Everyone knows that, it's super easy! I wanted to know if we could stay logged in after accessing our account through a private browser.
    You know, when you are about to log in, they give you an option to 'stay logged in'.
    I wondered if I could stay logged in even after using a private browser.
    No offence bro

6. Juggernaut WHO

I don't wanna log out man

recon117 likes this.
  7. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

If you don't log out and you want it to log you back in, then the browser knows you are logged in. There's no escaping that.

recon117 likes this.
  8. :) I see ... well then check option to 'stay logged in' and don‘t log out, close browser, reopen private window, type in ip address and you‘ll see if you re still connected or were logged out when closing browser ...

9. Juggernaut WHO

It usually logs out in private browsers. That's why I was asking if there was another way out.

recon117 likes this.
  10. Juggernaut WHO

The browser doesn't keep you logged in if you do not check the option 'stay logged in' during your login.

11. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

In your original post, and subsequent posts you say that you want to stay logged in. To stay logged in the browser will need to store information about you. I'm confused about what you are asking us. Can you state your original question again, more clearly?

12. Juggernaut WHO

Yes of course I'm typing it now

13. Juggernaut WHO

I just wanted to ask if there was any private browser which can keep me logged in, although the usual norms is that they do not keep you logged in because they do not store history, cookies, password e.t.c
    It's because I don't want to put in my username and password each time I want to access NoFap, but I don't want any traces to remain either.

14. When surfing in private mode, it makes sense you get logged out despite the fact you chose the stay logged in option as it is not storing your choices I‘d say.

recon117 and Juggernaut WHO like this.
  15. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Can you not see the contradiction between "private" and "keep me logged in"?

recon117 and Juggernaut WHO like this.
  16. Juggernaut WHO

Yes of course I've seen the contraindication that's why I'm asking otherwise I wouldn't have asked(If there is really any way to do that despite the norms)

17. Juggernaut WHO

No one in my family knows what NoFap.com is, so they won't bother entering NoFap.com. But they may find out what this thing is once they have seen it. I don't want any of my family members to find out that I'm surfing this website. But I have to and usually do frequently log in. So it's a trouble for me to always delete the History as well as put in my username and password everytime. That's why I'm asking all these.

18. How long did it usually take you when still acting out to clean the browser history and the computer after you were done, making sure no one would find no „used“ hankies, see no stains, wash hands and undies, making sure you‘re all clean?

Juggernaut WHO likes this.
  19. Juggernaut WHO

Thanks my friend
    That was a superb one for motivation

kammaSati likes this.