1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which celebrity do you miss the most?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2018.

1. I was watching a movie starring Paul walker today and although he definitely wasn't the worlds greatest actor, I liked his movies and I kind of miss the dude. So tragic how he died. Heard he was a great guy off the set too. It makes me a bit sad when I see him on the screen sometimes knowing that he's gone.
    Anyways, the thought got me curious as to which celebrities you guys miss the most. Feel free to share if you'd like.

2. Alan Rickman hands down, loved his acting.

3. At this moment? Mac miller

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Big L would've been one of the greatest rappers of all time... but you know.. kinda died

5. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

Robin Williams. I still have to see someone give a valid reason to dislike the guy

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  6. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Junaid Jamshed; not an actor, but a legend :emoji_rose:

7. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

Jean-Claude Van Damme
    upload_2019-1-1_15-5-32.gif

Attached Files:

8. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

C.S. Lewis. It would be great if we could have a few people like him.

9. Beat me to it, i waw going to say the same thing. That guy had some serious talent and potential...what a waste

10. Deleted Account likes this.
  11. How can you miss someone you didnt even knew in person and who didnt even knew you existed ?

12. Easy, you miss seeing them in movies or hearing their somgs or reading about them, whatever.

13. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

He is still alive omg haha

14. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Miss doesn't always mean your sad about their death but it would still be cool to go see Queen in concert. Which leads me to my answer.
    Freddie Mercury.