which doctor?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by WannaStop, Nov 30, 2015.

1. WannaStop

WannaStop Fapstronaut

Which doctor do we go to in case of pain after O, safe sex advice.. or the male genital in particular. With regards to S and O.

If I O during M, and it is bad. Is it the same as O when S?

i need to know the doctor also... thanks..

Rugbyislife likes this.
  2. Captain B

Captain B Fapstronaut

I'd suggest a urologist. A lot of men feel weird about this but it isn't. My urologist is a super cool and laid-back dude who I feel entirely comfortable talking to about all kinds of dick-related problems.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean here. Could you rephrase that?

3. WannaStop

WannaStop Fapstronaut

If orgasm during masturbation is bad, is orgasm during S also bad? Thanks mate..
    I mean orgasm weakens right. I mean we feel tired after..

4. WannaStop

WannaStop Fapstronaut

Okok thank you.. My lower back is weakend because of PMO.. I cant sleep well.. because of my back..

zero01 likes this.
  5. WannaStop

WannaStop Fapstronaut

Sir @Dragonaire , where do I find all of my posts again? I cant find em.. Im not sure if I have posted the one I have made earlier..

6. zen_road_to_awe

zen_road_to_awe Fapstronaut

I have heard of this as very advanced yogic / tantric techniques but, as I understand, it takes years of practice. So you will probably not be able to perform an orgasm without ejaculation without continuing to do both in the proper mindset with a partner for a while. I think this level of mind body connection would not likely be able to arise until after overcoming and healing from PMO.

zero01 likes this.
  7. WannaStop

WannaStop Fapstronaut

Hi guys, what doctor do you recommend?

8. bendybeads

bendybeads Fapstronaut

As Captain B suggested, an urologist would be good. However I think any doctor will do to begin with.