1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which host/personality do you listen to? Why?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by need4realchg, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Michael Medved.

He was the only Republican commentator who openly defied the trump train, he stands on principles even when it cost him his national syndicated radio show.

Plus, i love learning how to engage in debate without emotion and my IQ goes up when I listen to him.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  2. Idk if these really count, but I like to watch YouTube videos from Blaire White, Hunter Avallone, and especially Lauren Chen. I almost always agree with Lauren on most things.

On the other side, I also enjoy John Oliver a lot, Dave Rubin sometimes, and Stephen Colbert. Occasionally I'll listen to Stephen Crowder, but I don't really like the guy very much. I like his "change my mind" series though.

3. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

mark levine and michael savage.

Hold it in likes this.
  4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

I used to not like him when I was a leftist, but now I appreciate Rush Limbaugh.

Hold it in likes this.
  5. Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin are my Favorites on the right. I love talk radio, radio is a classic way for the listener to really engage I believe the commentator. I seem to use my brain more and think when I listen to the radio

The left to me just don't have the gift of being commentators on the radio that the right has

Get_It likes this.
  6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Isn't Dolores Abernathy a host?