1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

which is the best workout?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Deleted Account, Sep 7, 2021.

1. which is the best exercise for a 15-year-old teenager? my main motive is to stay fit only (not to become hulk)

2. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

I usually tell people the exercises you're actually going to enjoy are the best ones. Like you could probably google "best workout routines for a 15 year old" but how many of those routines are you actually gonna vibe with and enjoy? How many of the exercises in that routine will you like vs the ones you save for last cause you dislike them so much. I'd say bodyweight exercises like push-ups, pull ups, burpees, etc are a good way to stay fit and even get stronger and build stamina without necessarily bulking like crazy. This subreddit faq and quite frankly this entire subreddit in general is an amazing resource for bodyweight fitness. The recommended routine requires some bars and equipment you may not have, but in the faq they cover alternatives for that. Walking or jogging could also be a great slow start.

winner008 likes this.
  3. The previous post was correct, the best exercise plan is the one you will stick to. Are you working out at home? a gym? what kind of access to equipment do you have? What is your current level of fitness? All questions you would need to answer before anyone can truly help you.

And remember nutrition will need to be good too in order to improve your fitness.

winner008 likes this.
  4. I am a lazy person, I don't like exercise, but I want to make my physical health better as someone says "health mind stay in a health body"

5. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Bro… if u wanna be fit and healthy, you gotta stop being lazy. Trust me, when you start, and see your progress when u look in the mirror, you wouldn’t want to stop. Trust me. There’s no need to start intensively. Start slowly and surely surely, you will get used to it.

Akbarmagnus and winner008 like this.
  6. One strategy… can you come up with some things that will only take 15 minutes per day, to start? One day run for 15 minutes. Next day push-ups or planks that fit in 15 minutes. Etc… It’s hard to come up with a good excuse that you don’t have time or energy for something that lasts only a quarter hour. Success at sticking to this might increase your ambition and positive attitude towards working out. Good luck.

hewm and Great Me like this.