1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who are your go to's?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Rolacola719, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Rolacola719

Rolacola719 Fapstronaut

Hey all!

I wanted to make this post to ask everyone who their go to people are. who do you look to, watch, read about or reference to for guidance and advice. For me it's the following few:

• Russell brand - his 12 step addiction recovery guide is flawless, try it and you'll know what I mean!

• Tony robins - if you're ever feeling depressed, watch this guy, he is brilliant, he did a great show on Netflix called 'I am not your guru'. It'll completely change your perspective.

• Kevin Hart - possibly one of the funniest and positive comedians around, has doing so much more than just comedy though. The best source for positive energy!

• David attenborough- for me this guy makes me realise how much more there is in the world than just what's in our heads right now. If you're ever feeling stuck in a particular mindset and you can't shake it, stick on one of his documentaries and you'll see what I mean!.

I'm sure there's more, and I'm always looking for a fresh new source for inspiration.

Post yours idols and share your thoughts!

L.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

My hammock:
    It is confortable and I can always count on it.

properWood and Rolacola719 like this.