1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who does one deal with Jealousy?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FaithWithGod, Dec 22, 2022.

1. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

Doesn't it hurt when you see your crush going out with a group of friends & you have to make sure that they aren't dating any of the guys?
    Whenever I am not involved in an outdoor activity with friends, I always feel like they'll forget about me & are okay without me. And this really kinda always spoils my mood for the day.
    One instance just happened right now, I was having a perfectly normal day & then I decided to call a girl I like(We study in same college) to ask her if she had paid her college fees, but I heard my senior(A good friend of mine) speaking next to her with a couple of more people(People I consider "Cool") and a rush of depression just hit me. The thoughts of why I wasn't there/does she like hanging out with my senior over me/I also wanna be friends with the other people.
    So yea my day has kind of been spoiled by my mind. I really hate it and I try but the depression won't go away easy.
    I should be having a normal day with a happy content mood but here I am posting this because I am in pain

MindfulWarrior likes this.
  2. Batman999999

Batman999999 Fapstronaut

Just talk to girls who's more interested in you and you will forget about her. All girls the same.

judyisapunk and FaithWithGod like this.
  3. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

Look that's not the problem,
    Assume she's my girlfriend in the above situation. I would still feel the same things

4. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

Dude the girl is not the problem, imagine the above situation is a close friend instead

5. You are seeking attention from girls.
    Why should you wanna know why she paid her college fees?
    You better seek healthy attention from mature men who understands your issues, your depression, your addiction, your low self esteem.
    Men need men first to become mature.
    If I were you I would invest in some professional help.
    You will be surprised how much your life will cheer up. Good chance the same people will ask you to join their meetings.

First things first.

6. And the root under control is fear and insecurity.

7. AngLucero

AngLucero Fapstronaut

I just try not to concentrate on it

judyisapunk likes this.