1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your favorite person in the world?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Jun 18, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

My father he gave freedom, helped me to think by my own, taught me about spirituality, how to study, girls, social dynamics, to love reading, gave me friendship and unconditional love. He is my only friend and my master.

Who is your favorite person in the world?

Happy Man and The Passenger like this.
  2. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

He taught me to always believe in myself, especially when my beliefs involved ethnic genocide.

3. I should have known! And the picture of him holding Sisko's baseball...perfect.

AtomicTango likes this.
  4. modern milarepa

I most confess I have no idea who Gul Dukat is

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My dear old mum. :emoji_heart: She is the sweetest, kindest, wisest person I have ever known. Everybody loves my mum. Even if they met her briefly, they will say: "Your mum is lovely." When I am with her, I feel tranquil. She exudes a calm dignity. :emoji_heart:

6. Probably Lana Del Rey if you're not talking fictional or family

modern milarepa likes this.
  7. modern milarepa

That is fair, yes anyone you consider your favorite person in the world even if it is not family or if that person is fictional

8. Ok so my favourite persons in the world are Lana Del Rey, Female V from Cyberpunk, and most of all Cirilla :)

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Sorry bro, Lana is a hologram created by the New World Order to indoctrinate young women.

CarP and brassknucks like this.
  10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Who else but the saviour of Cardassia?

toziko likes this.
  11. modern milarepa

But she's so young and beautiful living in the Land of Gods and Monsters she was an angel

12. modern milarepa

I'm ashamed to say I know parts of the lyrics of Lana Del Rey songs but I don't know Gul Dukat

13. modern milarepa

I guess we were born to die

14. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

Who is this guy? Make an account for him!

15. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

What does it mean? I mean, What occupation? The occupation of their own lands by Cardassians? Their prophets had foretold about the incident?
    I started to watch the 3 remained seasons of TNG and the subject of the current episode is Bajorans! Not much spoilers please.

16. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

The Cardassians occupied Bajor for 50 years. The Prophets are the Bajoran's gods.

Hadrian3 likes this.
  17. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    Srinivasa Ramanujan is the best person.... He is the greatest mathematician in the world and also an indian... He was very calm.:)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  18. modern milarepa

Damn I thought you were talking about the Kardashians

CarP and Kung_fu_panda_ like this.
  19. TE="modern milarepa, post: 3041223, member: 432949"]My father he gave freedom, helped me to think by my own, taught me about spirituality, how to study, girls, social dynamics, to love reading, gave me friendship and unconditional love. He is my only friend and my master.

Who is your favorite person in the world? [/QUOTE]

My favorite person is also my dad. The toughest person I know. I aspire to be more like him. Once when putting the turf into the shed as a young man he put a pitchfork into his foot by mistake. His response was to rap up the foot and continue forking the turf. Tough as nails.

Great man, I am proud of him and it is an honour to call myself his son. I hope my kids can feel the same honour for me.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021