1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your favorite person in the world?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Jun 18, 2021.

1. I have two, my late grandfather and my late mother, may god rest their souls.

My Grandfather was a lovely man, a proper old gentleman and always had classical music playing in his kitchen often whistling a little tune. He taught me about being independent, the value of money and helped me nurture my thirst for knowledge. He was the sharpest person i knew, up until he passed at the ripe old age of 99 he never lost his marbles.

He fought in the second world war as an anti aircraft gunner in Africa and at home during the battle of Britain, he woke up at 6am every day without fail and was very particular about how his bed was made and i love him for all his little quirks. He had a great sense of humour and never had a bad word to say about anyone, one of those people you could trust. I remember when i was very little, about 6 or 7 years old, we were driving back from a farm and he picked up two young hitch hikers, they turned out to be German! and he was welcoming and never mentioned the war or anything like that, just treated them like two human beings out of their luck.

My Mother on the other hand wasn't very happy about it !

My Mother was the person who i could trust in confidence, she also encouraged me to spend time with friends at school and my friends liked my mother because she was one of those people that would make everyone laugh. She was my closest friend

modern milarepa likes this.
  2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Viatcheslav Datsik

GotCaught likes this.
  3. pancakebaker99

pancakebaker99 Fapstronaut

My father and my brother tie for my favorite person.

Runner ups Steven Furtick, Chris Pratt, and a former friend from high school.

GotCaught and modern milarepa like this.
  4. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

This dude named Adolph.

pancakebaker99 and GotCaught like this.
  5. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

You talking about Adolf? Asking cause he said Adolph, who did not invade Europe.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  6. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

I will not lie
    SIR HARDIK PANDYA
    (if u watch cricket )

7. aw shit, I was waiting for someone to say that europe-invading lad for me to notice

8. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Small family aside, Pepe the frog is my favorite digital person ever. :emoji_frog:

That's a joke. Maybe.

GotCaught likes this.
  9. You still have time to repent yourself from the sin you said. DON'T TRUST EL(Y)ON MASK LIES.

10. family aside, maybe muhammad ali

GotCaught likes this.