1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who wants to start a cult?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DWizZy, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Tombuktu

Tombuktu Fapstronaut

I think the message you got was meant for me and you happen to come across the frequency by mistake. I may reward you by not sending you to the hangman if you relinquish your false claims :cool: May allow youto clean my tent from time to time:p

2. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

now we have a real problem here. maybe we can create a new position for you tombuktu.

or it looks like there will be a duel!

second day of the cult an we have internal problems.

3. Tombuktu

Tombuktu Fapstronaut

Have been in deep meditation and was transported into the aliens planet where I was ushered into the sacred temple and met with the high priestess Oma Desala and her entourage. After hours of initiation I was ushered into the council of elders and offered a seat among them on the condition that I relinquish my humanity, get read of all desires in order to ascend into a higher plan of existence. As you guys work on earth to establish the movement, I shall be an ambassador among the ascended beings standing up for your interests:cool:

4. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

relinquish humanity? never. you are not an ambassador! you are an secret agent. so win the trust of this little green bastards. warn us when they want to assault earth!

good job tombuktu. please send us some photos of oma desala.

:)

so your position is secret agent same conditions as hangman.

5. DWizZy

DWizZy Fapstronaut

Pffttt...apparently you can have christian nofap threads, but if you happen to be a UFO-worshipper with a nofap thread you get moved to offtopic discussion. Religious discrimination, I say. This whole board is in league with fundamentalist republicans.

6. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

dwizzy now you are little bit too hard. at first i thought the thread has been deleted.

but aliens are offtopic. not everyone believes in them. but when the day comes like in the movie mars attacks everyone will get mad like hell.

and people waiting for them (like us) will be cool and relaxed.

so here is your cult!

the conditions for normal members are really shitty - maybe we change them master.

:cool:

7. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

8. DWizZy

DWizZy Fapstronaut

Well, I guess. Anyway, it's their board and they can move posts where they please. I'm just glad I have a place to recruit. We need more followers. A few women, too, but we'll make sure they dress plainly so as not to arouse us. And a good place in the desert. Let's stay in America. It's a good country for freedom of religion, in many ways.

9. Squeaky Soul

Squeaky Soul Fapstronaut

We can have our own form of martial arts, design our own weapons, perfect our religions, and make an anti-nuke device. It can be like a radar/laser, and whenever it detects a nuke heading to our position a super laser that will shine at the nuke and blow it up before it reaches us. It will explode right over the enemies firing at us, so they will get killed. This will prevent all future nuke attacks.

We can all wear the same clothes... Zoot Suits!

~Squeaky Soul

10. Tombuktu

Tombuktu Fapstronaut

I kind of prefer Jack O'Neill though.
    Actually I am Anubis :cool:

Anubis.jpg

11. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

women are you sure with that? we can dress them with burqa. so our mind can stay clean.

if they try to seduce us we can stone them to death.

this abstinence (day18 hardmode) makes me a kind radikal person. better i start fapping again!

12. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

anti-nuke-device - probably we need this.

can we buy this system in a walmart store?

13. Tombuktu

Tombuktu Fapstronaut

Poor women! they get blamed for everything. I think we need a cult where women have equal rights. Maybe we need a female leader who may allow women to dress as they like. Maybe we need to plug eyes out of every guy as a pre-condition to joining the cult instead of women wearing burqa's. :cool:

14. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

tombuktu did not thought this way but...

a female leader would treat us like stray.

we need the eyes to knit the socks.

or the female members knit all the day. meanwhile we can train in the gym.

would be a good work-allocation or not?

15. Tombuktu

Tombuktu Fapstronaut

That makes more sense. Personally I will still suggest that we have a female leader 'cause most troubles in the world today have been caused my male egos :cool:

16. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

ok after a long consideration...

...i would say no women-members in the cult because women are bad, nasty, evil, vicious, sinister, deceitful, sneaky, perfidious, tempting and seductive.

but i cant decide this. i am just a friendly and helpful hangman who is doing his job faithful.

:cool:

17. Tombuktu

Tombuktu Fapstronaut

Otto has just proven my point :p:cool::)

18. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

and men are powerful, clever, honest, trustworthy, confidable, good, bountiful, forgiving, upright and brave.

i hope i have not forget any attribute! :cool: