1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

who's virgin here

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ndaty, Sep 2, 2020.

1. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

24,5 year old virgin, to be fair, I had moments where I could´ve expanded on my pink friends list and probably get into a relationship, but I let all slide, too worried about college at the time, now I´m more worried about investing plans.

FX-05 and intso like this.
  2. Jarad999

Jarad999 Fapstronaut

14 year old virgin, I LOVE THIS!

ForceMaster and intso like this.
  3. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

I suspect this will be the most famous thread on nofap.

FX-05, Hatrask, cd013 and 2 others like this.
  4. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

not sure..

5. Depressed&Out

Depressed&Out Fapstronaut

I'm 37 in November... and I fucking hate being a virgin! It (or to be fair also I) caused myself so many mental health problems over the years. Ever since I was 16-17, I withdrew from soceity as I knew I would never fit in, as at the time I was under cultural pressures to not drink, have sex, etc, and to just concentrate on my career prospects. Unfortunately for me, I was bad at studying and jobs. This therefore meant that I couldn't find work for most of my teenage years and 20s. Because of this, I didn't have money and couldn't go out there and seek a partner for marriage (I was somewhat religious back then). When I gave up religion at 27 years of age, it wasn't as simple as going out there and partying and having sex! I still had no job, no money, no own house, no even good clothes, etc. I was also severely depressed (still am!) and just didn't feel ready. I was getting grips with my identity transition from religion to non-religion. This obviously means escalation of PMO! At around 30, I found job and started rebuilding my life (saving money and studying for degree). I'm nearly there, but it's been a long tough road. At around 34, I discovered PIED and since then I've been rebooting but also beeing so anxious about my future sex life! All that time I was not confident about approaching women still, but at around 36, I relapsed and felt so bad that I decided I needed to change something. I logged into the internet and found a speeddating website. Slowly I began, for the first time in my life, building my own social life. It was nothing amazing, but it was a start. I even manged to kiss two hot girls in a night club. But nothing so far in terms of getting to know someone (only had 2 one-to-one dates outside of speeddating).

Obviously I'm still a virgin, my obstacles (apart from pandemic!) right now is my isolation (i don't have public transport and I live in a village, no late buses) and also the fact that I live at home. I have a nice deposit but house prices are expensive around where I live in UK.

I'm now sort of semi-given up that I will be the 40 year old virgin. :( :( :(

6. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Sorry for this late reply. Briefly it is true. It is a blessing to be a virgin. Years ago I decided I would not compromise my values. I have no regrets.

intso likes this.
  7. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

thanks for sharing man, i really really hope u'll find what/who u look for soon!
    take care of yourself:)

Depressed&Out likes this.
  8. LMAO

intso likes this.
  9. Lillercoaster

Lillercoaster Fapstronaut

I never had sex with a biological woman. So I am a virgin when it comes to that! I did have anal sex with trans women and guys though! Giving anal and getting anal. So I guess I am 50% virgin.

10. cd013

cd013 Fapstronaut

22 year old perma virgin here

En?gma likes this.
  11. I think that's more like 0% virgin.

12. Nah man you're just a volcel in denial. Have some spirit!

13. Sounds like you started moving in the right direction man. Don't let your anxiety control you! You have to just live the life you want to live. Go to more clubs, meet more people.

Depressed&Out likes this.
  14. 27 years old - Virgin! ( I focused more on building myself )
    not really a big deal for me being a virgin.

ForceMaster and intso like this.
  15. cd013

cd013 Fapstronaut

I feel your pain brother

Mr.Tony likes this.
  16. 26yo virgin girl here, suffering from it 95% of the time

17. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I'm not a virgin but I have only had sex once, 9 years ago when I was 19 (almost 20). It was also 9 years ago since I last kissed someone.

I used to feel bad about this and still do but now I'm not even remotely trying to change this. For the last 5 years or so, I've felt like I need to focus on a lot of self-improvement first.

I used to want to get laid, that's not my goal now. I would like to be in a committed relationship with someone one day, although the thought of that also scares me. And I don't know if I could handle it, I don't think I could handle it now at least.

Archangel01 and GigglingTrout like this.
  18. newstartolife

newstartolife Fapstronaut

Getting laid doesn't matter, what matters is your mission in life. Your goal. Your purpose. Women don't have anything to do with that! Why do you NEED something in your life that contributes NOTHING? This goes for women too with men, or men or women if you're LGBT. It doesn't matter, so man up and get on with your own lives. Thank you.

intso and GigglingTrout like this.
  19. Depressed&Out

Depressed&Out Fapstronaut

We were born to survive and reproduce, nothing more. Just because we evolve to have the ability to apply meaning to our life, it doesn't mean the reproduction part should be neglected.

Like it or not, sex (when it's done right!) is objectively the most enjoyable activity a human could do!

Mr.Tony likes this.
  20. That's the reason why it should be preserved for the one, the person you have feeling for.

You are right it's the best activity in our lives as Homosapien specie.

intso likes this.