1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's watching Avengers Endgame this weekend?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I managed to get the first day first show ticket.

The sad thing is that it is releasing on 24th in a few countries, so need to be extra vigilant and avoid spoilers till 26th.

What about you guys?

2. No one?

Guys this is serious stuff, half of humanity is at stake here :p

3. WhoCares101

WhoCares101 Fapstronaut

I am. Looking forward to it a lot. I remember seeing Iron Man all those years ago when Samuel Jackson popped up in the post credit scene talking about the Avengers. I thought to myself, "I really hope they make more of these one day." Then seeing Avengers a few years later blew my mind.

Look forward to Endgame and what the next phase of movies bring but I also worry a little because the quality of some have been lacking recently. Black Panther and Captain Marvel were good, but not great. Seems they need to check a box, "black guy" check, "girl superhero" check. But I will still toss my money at Marvel and Disney until I am broke.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Agreed. Captain Marvel was terrible, and Black Panther was over-hyped.

5. WhoCares101

WhoCares101 Fapstronaut

Exactly. I was offended by everyone calling Black Panther the first black superhero movie when Wesly Snipes did it as blade 2 decades ago, and those movies, well the first 2, hold up better than Black Panther will. I liked captain marvel but like I said it seemed to be checking the girl power box to much. Now they are gonna be checking the Asian lead box and the hay lead box, which is fine but let's make a good movie first then worry about the color of our lead character's skin or what gender the lead character has sex with. Make a good movie first.

Deleted Account likes this.