1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why am i attracted to 14 and 15 year old?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Hold the Line, Sep 16, 2021.

1. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

dude i saw you on another thread going all about how homosexuality is the vilest of the vile, that most of them are inducted to it while being teenager and that the immediate reaction of your relatives upon your *coming out* is to imagine you having anal or oral sex, now here you here with your "Gotta get it when it’s fresh".

2. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

It's the age difference that should be addressed and examined more than anything.

3. she-dernatinus

Men also become fertile at the age of 13/14 years old. Based on your logic it also makes sense biologically for older fertile women to breed with younger, potent males.

Wugazi32 likes this.
  4. Wugazi32

Wugazi32 Fapstronaut

I'm sure they wouldn't complain...I know I wouldn't have at that age!

5. she-dernatinus

But what about the long term effects ? One day you'll be mature enough to distinguish it as pedophilia. Add to that a lot of kids don't gain sexual awareness until reaching 15 years old.

6. she-dernatinus

There are young boys who have been molested by babysitters, and they admitted being traumatized by it. Ofc, they didn't realize the severity of the act until later on.

7. ProminentPosterior

ProminentPosterior Fapstronaut

What

8. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    the troll has been exposed

BenSarek likes this.
  9. Kevodrag

Kevodrag Fapstronaut

Quite likely an effect of your addiction, can make you see things in more perverted manners.
    Don’t buy into it, you don’t like teenagers. Your “bad brain” likes that.
    Keep fighting the good fight, and you shall hopefully, persevere!

she-dernatinus likes this.
  10. Wugazi32

Wugazi32 Fapstronaut

You can like teenagers, just make sure it's legal age ones and don't break the law! Isn't worth it.

11. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

i meant your post made it seem like having sex with underage girls is cool while doing the same to boys will lead to lifelong psychological trauma.

12. she-dernatinus

No, it's mainly about the age difference. Remember your children are soon going to be teenagers, how would you feel if they were with someone far older than them ?

13. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Seems logical to me to say a persons "bad brain" is part of the self. If the bad brain likes it then the person likes it.

There are many things to sort through. Some, or all, of this "like" could be a simple case of monkey see monkey do. A definition of "bad brain" is needed. Is it our fantasies? I would agree that fantasizing about teens is not the same as liking teens. The thing about liking something is a person won't really know until they try it.

As an adult I'm aiming toward saying it's not wise to go after teens. I'd even say it's unwise for a 19 year old to go after a 14 year old. A lot changes in those five years.

Wugazi32 likes this.
  14. Kevodrag

Kevodrag Fapstronaut

I see what you are saying, but unfortunately, fantasizing can very often lead to doing, Which is just a NO in this case. Best to kill any fantasies that may actually do harm to your life and that of your loved ones

Wugazi32 likes this.
  15. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

I agree, fantasizing can lead to a bad outcome. Without re-reading what I wrote, I believe what I want to say is fantasizing should not be considered the same as desire or temptation. Desire and temptation, how ever misguided, should be considered normal. It's about acknowledging we are not perfect and can be sick and twisted inside. At the very least a person should be made to feel comfortable bringing their temptations forward. Keeping this stuff bottled in is what I believe leads people down certain paths. The fantasizing and action is what comes after the temptation.

BenSarek likes this.
  16. You're a sick person. You need help.

17. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Are you talking to me? I will say, I am on NoFap because I know I'm a sick person and need help.

BenSarek and Wugazi32 like this.
  18. Any one who is attracted to underage girls or boys are sick; they got problems and need to seek help. The girls (and boys) are not even fully developed when they are still underage.

Niallram20 likes this.
  19. Niallram20

Niallram20 Fapstronaut

Probably get help mate or hand yourself in

20. ProminentPosterior

ProminentPosterior Fapstronaut

Bruh what lmao