1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why are guys asking for female AP

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hope84, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

I guess I've seen this enough on the forums where it’s starting to bother me. I can understand if you’re a man that is attracted to the same sex, but if you’re not I truly don’t see or understand what you could possible learn or grow from having an AP. I think it’s great that there are new people joining the forums and sharing their stories and progress, and I don’t want to discourage anyone or make anyone feel bad for expressing themselves in this awesome community.

I just get that gut feeling when guys what a female AP only for "perspective"

I guess I think to myself why are you here? What is it that you want to achieve? I personally don’t have an AP, so I can’t say what they do or what their role is specifically but I would assume that if you’re using the AP as a tool or resource to help you through a difficult time you wouldn’t want someone from the opposite gender.

Just venting...

2. kitty fukr

kitty fukr Banned

Why is it bad? Maybe you think wrong because of a guilty conscience

3. M L

M L Guest

No one really knows another's motivation. It might be innocent, or not. But women can make up their own mind to say yes or no. We're smart like that..

4. I agree, Hope. This is not a dating site. That said I do have a female AP. We keep the discussion PG. And I let her know many times that if she found our conversations triggering, she could drop me and I would understand, and that I would do the same. We've both sworn off looking for romance until we are healed of our addiction, so there's nothing politician going on. We both also have APs of the same gender.

It's just one person talking to another person with the same problem. No alterior motives.