1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why are my testicles aching less when i reduce masturbating?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Oct 13, 2019.

1. now i heard on the internet about you getting testicle pain, but also i have been having irritation and pain when i urinate. but now it hurts less when i reduce masturbating to like once or twice a day, but it's not completely gone which sucks, and this is been going on for like 2 years. but i cannot find anything on the internet about this, anyone else have the urination problem?

Jack1211 likes this.
  2. Mike9210

Mike9210 Fapstronaut

The reason for this is that you are maybe being aroused too much without O'ing. This is similar to blue balls. You have to try to not be sexually aroused. Stop fantasizing or doing anything that gives you an erection. I have experienced a similar thing by the way. When I controlled by arousal, it got much better.

lceres6 and Captain! like this.
  3. or it's depleting me so much of nutrients which leads to my prostate being inflammed. my doctor told me it has to do with the muscles and that i should stop masturbating and don't drink any caffeine, but eh i still think the caffeine is a myth.