1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Are Some People So Mean?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jun 19, 2021.

1. I went to a family event today. The place was crowded and packed. The mask mandate restrictions are finally gone and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Talking, drinking etc. As I was going to the bathroom, this girl looks at me and starts to shake her head at me in disgust. Didn’t understand why and was completely puzzled by what had happened. Needless to say, I was upset. I wasn’t approaching her or anything. Only made a glance.

As I was coming back from the restroom, another girl stared at me for a solid minute. No smiling or anything. Felt kinda awkward. At this point, I wasn’t enjoying myself and wanted to leave. My family left and then one of my family members (who was a female) didn’t want a hug from me and was very disgusted by the hug. So, I felt like a female repellant that day.

Later that day, some dude thought it was funny to flip me off in traffic. I got angry. But I couldn’t do anything about it, so I had to shake it off. The traffic was really bad that day as well. For some reason whenever you are driving, people feel entitled to the road that they are driving on. I was in a 50 mph speed limit and the guy behind me in a pickup truck was so upset that I wasn’t going fast enough that he started honking and swerving. I was just following the rules and laws of the road. At this point, I lost my patience with people and just wanted to go home. Don’t understand why some people are so mean.

2. They can't use their words so has to use body and car language.

This is why I don't think the mask mandate is going to make that much difference. People are screwed up psychologically and they will most likely be in denial about it as far as I can see, or just interpret it as someone elses fault. They're basically mad at the world and in those situations you happen to be where they are and it's easy to blame a person than the general state of the world, plus it's work to actually look at all the details.

Batman999999 likes this.
  3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    this use to happen to me alot when i was deep in pmo relapses, id relapse 3 times a day etc, i remember those days i would be walking minding my business an a girl well appear walking in front of me look back at me then start walking faster like im a murderer or something like wth, or they just avoid talking to me, i wasnt confident in those days an didnt find any value in myself , its body language , do you slouch , always keep your head down , always the first to look away like your shy, females get disappointed then they see a male act unconfident or that life is beating them down that they cant handle life, personally when im in public my head is always up i always smile i act like im have a day pass to the greatest amusement park in the world an im excited for no reason an i treat everyone like they are opportunty of a lifetime

4. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Just be confident and people will respect you

becomingreat likes this.
  5. Yujirō Hanma

Yujirō Hanma Fapstronaut

Because there are no permanent enemies nor permanent allies. There are only permanent interest.

I hope my answer can be related to the question and the expected reply

6. Most people don't act mean for no reason. They're probably having a hard time with something in their life or have insecurities. Also, some girls will try their best to not look interested when they think a guy is checking them out - not because they don't like them, but because they're too anxious to even hint interest.

iHaveAProblem123 likes this.