1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why can't I get a GF? Any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Namekian23, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Change your story, change your life :)

Namekian23 likes this.
  2. Harricane

Harricane Fapstronaut

Why not to share few more?

3. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

There's just too many variables to explain, and I don't know if you're trying to get more information out of me or not. Whether it's out of curiosity or the possibility to sympathize for my unfortunate out comings, I really don't want to discuss this anymore. This post was written 4 years ago, and some Fapstronaut decided to look so deep into the history of this forum, that this post was revealed once more. Like I've told everyone, I'm a much different person now than I was then, and I'm much better off.

As for sharing, I really don't want to dig deep into the past of my misfortunes with women, but rather have others give me a sense of support and appreciation for what I'm trying to accomplish. I shouldn't have dragged this post from 4 years anyway, and it's pulling me back into a dark past that I don't want to get involved in. I'm sorry if you feel that you're not getting the information that you need, but as of now, I don't want to talk about my problems that I had nearly half a decade ago.

4. Harricane

Harricane Fapstronaut

No problem mate if you don't share. :)

Namekian23 likes this.