Why can't I receive the Getting Started ebook ? Tried several times

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by It's Time 18, Apr 21, 2018.

1. It's Time 18

It's Time 18 New Fapstronaut

I first heard about NoFap just about a week ago and although I filled out the form and confirmed my email address a few different times I've yet to receive the Getting Started ebook ..Was wondering why this might be ? Also I see a day tracker badge on many posts. Can't figure out why I don't seem to be able to get this either ? I clicked on link to get one and all I see is a page that says my streak started on April 15th but no Day Tracker ? Any suggestions as to why and how I can get these things ? Thanks in advance

2. It's Time 18

It's Time 18 New Fapstronaut

Oh ! I see the Day Tracker now for the first time showing my 5 days ... Perhaps this is something you only see when you create a post ?

3. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check if the link has been emailed to your spam folder. I just tested the subscription process and received the download link for Getting Started within seconds of confirming my email address.

The Day Counter appears in your signature below all your posts and on your profile page. It does not appear elsewhere on the forums.

Regards,

- Sunshadow