1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do all we use Google all the time?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Hence i got too much tired and i want to ignore any updates or promotion regarding newly releasing movies and musics hence ive to overcome my addiction of binge watching..

so kindly do suggest me any best and addict-free search site..

dont prefer bing, its worse than Google! :p

2. You can't get rid of Google, there are search engines but eventually they will take search sources from google or bing. But if you want a good one for privacy, duckduckgo is the best open-source option.

3. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

4. I don't understand the question. Are you saying that you are addicted to searching, and Google is your choice of search?

I don't know how you can use the internet without searching, so maybe use Google only for academic and business purposes, and for nothing else.

5. Alex686

Alex686 Fapstronaut

Because it's convenient. You can try DuckDuckgo if you want something else. Google works better for the majority of us, including me, but also it's a big part of seo. For example, I keep using it, because I worked with websitestrategies.com.au for a seo campaign, to rank my website higher on Google and to spread awareness about my business. There are other search engines, but I'm pretty sure you'll come back to Google in a while. Either way, try a few others and you'll see what you like the most and if any of those work for you.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    thinking_differently likes this.
  6. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

During my fapping days, I used to use Bing for my daily fix of fap dopamine, not proud of it but I didnt want my parents to find out, since they are all google junkies.

I use mozilla from time to time, mostly to do with another one of my mails and youtube accounts, I want that one to be safe as hell, case I may try to become a actual youtube chann

7. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Google is by far the best