1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do girls dont like guys who masturbate??

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Olive O, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Olive O

Olive O New Fapstronaut

Why do girls dont like guys who fap?I lost my cute Gf when I relapsed on my 30th day of hardmode why is it so??o_O

2. You're 15, that's why. Girls your age find it revolting.

Olive O likes this.
  3. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

It's because you are wasting your sexual energy. You are throwing it into the trash instead of sharing it with your girlfriend or doing other amazing stuff, may be just go out and try to be a better person. Girls will also feel unwanted, not pretty enough, as the message you are sending to them is basically "Go away. You are too complicated for me, let me just sit in front of my PC alone and get off on my own." In this case, she will have every right to leave you. It is great that you started controlling your fapping behavior, but apparently that relapse was one relapse too much... nevertheless you should use this as a motivation to cut PMO out of your life completely. If you take this one leap you will not have that problem ever again.

4. Franky

Franky Fapstronaut

It happens bro, just don't fap. You'll get other girls cuz youre young. Get busy bro, I suggest lifting weights and playing sports and read to keep busy. It will do you wonders.

Olive O likes this.