1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do i do when people ask me about my past life?

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. DiegoNunez7749

DiegoNunez7749 Fapstronaut

This question has just been tearing at me and its honestly made me sick and i feel like throwing up. I have done some really bad stuff, but i have repeneted. What do i say when people ask me about my past?

2. Vir

Vir Fapstronaut

Why are people asking you about your past?

Maybe tell them something like "I've done some things I'm not proud of, but Jesus Christ has forgiven me of those things, and so I just focus the freedom of that forgiveness and am looking forward to writing new chapters!"

You don't have to tell anyone about the stuff that is in the last. God knows, and, if you have confessed it, He's already forgotten about it.

Psa 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
    1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

3. DiegoNunez7749

DiegoNunez7749 Fapstronaut

Thanks

4. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

yeah man I agree, everyone has done things in the past they regret. I don't think it's neccesarry to tell people in detail about your pass. Just like vir said.

5. I agree. Our testimony has power that can only be released when we share it.