1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do married women cheat

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Theamos, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Legal reality in the West doesn't represent this.

Marriage is first and foremost a sacrament and deeply engraved in all cultures of mankind for a reason. But reviewing the legal facts you can only come to the conclusion that civil marriage has been abolished in the West.

2. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Th
    The west is a degenerate mess now.

porsche4life likes this.
  3. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

So, its a "man's fault" that a woman cheats. She has no responsibility for her own actions? Also, many women do get "lazy" like the "men" mentioned in story. They take him for granted. Even, men want to be desired and validated. So, will then it be the "women's fault" that a man is cheating.
    Responsibility has to be taken by "cheater" and not by the person who got "cheated".
    The trends " Women are always right" and"men are guilty till proven" are going to be "fatal" for the societies all around the world.

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_874.jpg

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Well done and so true good for you

6. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

It is a 100 percent wrong to cheat 100% of the time and there is no excuse for it ever. The OP wanted to know why it happens for women. In this world there are millions of mistreated men, that gets hell in their relationships in various ways. They are just as mistreated as women, but the post was not about that this time, so I hope you take that in to consideration when you read my reply.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

Even then the woman in the story had a better option that was to "confront" the man and make him realise that he is going in the wrong direction. Both in terms of relationship and health wise.
    But, She chooses to bang some other guy.
    It can be concluded from the story that the woman was not much serious about the marriage and her partner to begin with.
    Problem is with the narrative which is being tried to set up i.e. It was Husbands fault that his wife cheated.
    If gender roles are reversed, very easily the narrative can be set to : A cheating "asshole" husband, even you can fit "fat shaming" to the narrative.

8. Well, if she cheats you she's not your friend. Friendship is the bare minimum needed for a relationship

Rebooter45674 likes this.
  9. rexoo_o1

rexoo_o1 Fapstronaut

The title and its contents are enough to make me relapse

Why would you care about that as long as your woman is happy and not cheating on you. Probably all women you met are unsatisfied not just sexually but mentally.
    I'm no expert in this topic I never been married or been into a relationship

But this thing really used to bother me through my core as I have encountered this kind a situation happened to one of my relative it's really hard breaking. I have also seen that it's always the man who got involved in extramarital first then when woman got involved we all man make this thing huge I mean tit for tat.

I was very sensitive toward this subject I hope this don't happen to anyone specially couple with kids it will be devastating to kids.

10. "I am very friendly and in the sales business so I do tend to flirt to sell break the ice "
    How you know you flirt? Andhow you know the flirt is recived positively?

11. Why women cheat? The same reason men cheat.
    Adventure, new experience, desire, primal needs..
    There are several things that increases probablity of cheating.
    For example, if you didnt have sexual experience with anyone else before, most likely you will think about "How it is with someone else".
    There are also several things, not good relationship with husband/wife, beliefs, religion, society..
    People seek for better genes, best option for themselves, conformism.
    If you would met a girl/guy who is truly better than your actual partner, therefore if you settle down with them you become happier, what would you dou? It depends also on your personal characeristic, if you are very or not open to new experience, whether you are neurotic or stable.
    For example, some person wont cheat because is just too afraid to do it.